GAY Homosexuals

Bank tells lesbians to change lifestyle for mortgage
A Swedish lesbian couple were told to live separately and reconsider their lifestyle after they submitted a joint mortgage application.

The story reported in a Swedish regional paper The Local Paper reported the couple being dismissed by a bank clerk at Swedbank in Skiljebo in Southern Sweden after they tried to borrow a 490,000 Kronor or £43,000 loan.

The clerk asked Sara Evaldsson, 29, and Maria Engström, 31 for a 10% deposit despite both being in full-time employment with good credit records.

The local paper reported Engstrom saying: "The woman at the bank was very dismissive. We were going to buy the flat for a good price and we knew that it was a bargain. We had all sorts of papers with us, but she wasn't interested."

When the couple questioned the bank's decision, the clerk said: "You should reconsider your personal situation and continue to live in different places."

"We were shocked. We wondered what on earth she meant. We also wondered whether a heterosexual couple would have been given the same advice. We were also surprised that she said it was a lot of money, as we knew that it was a bargain," Engström told The Local.

Sweden's Discrimination Ombudsman has been informed by the pair who made a formal complaint.

Reportedly Rival bank Nordea offered them a mortgage later the same day.

Swedbank issued an apology and added: "We take these kinds of incidents very seriously. We have a clear policy that we never discriminate on the grounds of religion, gender or sexual orientation. We also aim to set a good example in questions like this - we sponsor theStockholm Pride festival for instance."

Published by Mortgage Solutions

Mmmmm Swedish lesbians.

Not this couple.

saramaria009234-450x243.jpg

honestly. I find the idea of being gay amusing. like the same way people look at midgets and smile. yet I treat the gay and lesbian people in my life as family. I'm fine with them being who they are and how they do things. but it will never stop me from cracking wise on you gay or straight. and for the one gay black guy I know. I can out "act gay" even him to set him back on the path of normal faggotry. none of this all gay black men need to act like raging diva queens bullshit.

so ends my random post about my views on the gay.

also as long as yer a good person and citizen I could care less who you fist or assfuck.

honestly. I find the idea of being gay amusing. like the same way people look at midgets and smile. yet I treat the gay and lesbian people in my life as family. I'm fine with them being who they are and how they do things. but it will never stop me from cracking wise on you gay or straight. and for the one gay black guy I know. I can out "act gay" even him to set him back on the path of normal faggotry. none of this all gay black men need to act like raging diva queens bullshit.

so ends my random post about my views on the gay.

also as long as yer a good person and citizen I could care less who you fist or assfuck.

omg u know ru paul?