GAY Homosexuals

attachment.php

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN

I think bumping uglies with the same sex is less of a worry for a parent. I hope my offspring are gay. No accidental pregnancy+++

as the saying goes, have a boy, you only have to worry about one dick. have a girl and you have to worry about all of them

You know I don't live in America, right?

Yes I am aware.

Ian Baynham, 62, beaten in Trafalgar Square, later died
PC James Parkes, 22, suffers multiple skull fractures after attack by youths

Ten years ago, a nail-bomb exploded in a gay bar in the heart of London, claiming three lives and maiming dozens more, the final act in a series of attacks on the capital's minority groups.

The name of Damilola Taylor is well known in the UK since his death on 27 November 2000 in Peckham, south London; he bled to death after being stabbed with a broken bottle in the thigh, which severed the femoral artery; he was attacked by a local gang of youths. The BBC, Telegraph, Guardian and Independent newspapers reported at the time that during the weeks between arriving in the UK from Nigeria and the attack he had been subjected to bullying and beating, which included homophobic remarks, by a group of boys at his school, "The bullies told him that he was gay."[80] He "may not have understood why he was being bullied at school, or why some other children taunted him about being 'gay' – the word meant nothing to him."[81] He had to ask his mother what 'gay' meant, she said "Boys were swearing at him, saying lots of horrible words. They were calling him names."[81] His mother had spoken about this bullying, but the teachers failed to take it seriously "She said pupils had accused her son of being gay and had beaten him last Friday."[82] Six months after the murder, his father said, "I spoke to him and he was crying that he was being bullied and being called names. He was being called 'gay'."[83] In the New Statesman two years later, when there had still been no convictions for the crime, Peter Tatchell, gay human rights campaigner, said, "In the days leading up to his murder in south London in November 2000, he was subjected to vicious homophobic abuse and assaults,"[84] and asked why the authorities had ignored this before and after his death.
In July 2005, Lauren Harries, a transwoman, was attacked along with her father and brother in their home in Cardiff by eight youths who shouted the word "tranny" (transphobic abuse) while beating their victims. One youth pleaded guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm and was sentenced to two years probation; his accomplices were not formally identified or charged.[85][86]
In April 2006 a man was jailed for a homophobic attack on an openly gay Anglican priest. Rev Dr Barry Rathbone was sitting in a park in Bournemouth, Dorset when Martin Powell and his girlfriend approached and spoke to him. Rathbone informed them that it was a cruising area, then Powell produced a three-foot long metal baseball bat, called him a 'queer', and started to hit him.[87]
25 July 2008, 18 year old Michael Causer was attacked by a group of men at a party in Liverpool, and died from his injuries. It is alleged that he was killed because he was gay.[88]
October 23, 2008 – 23 year-old gay hairdresser, Daniel Jenkinson, was the victim of a homophobic attack in a Preston club. His attacker, Neil Bibby, 22, also from Preston, was sentenced to 200 hours' unpaid work, a three-month weekend curfew, and ordered to pay £2,000 compensation after he pleaded guilty to assault. Daniel needed facial reconstruction surgery after the attack, and says he is too scared to go out in the city.[89]
On March 3, 2009 in Bromley, south London, UK. 59 year old Gerry Edwards was stabbed to death by an assailant shouting homophobic abuse. His partner of over twenty years, 56 year old Chris Bevan, was also stabbed and admitted to hospital in a critical condition.[90][91] The police dealing with the case said they had an open mind, but were treating it as a homophobic murder; two men were subsequently arrested.[92]

yeah yeah yeah. It's not a daily occurence. I know tons of gay blokes and none of them feel threatened or half as alienated because of their sexuality as some gays in America seem to.

Just because it doesn't make the news doesn't mean it isn't a daily occurrence. I also know tons of gay blokes and none of them feel threarened or half as alienated because of their sexuality. That doesn't mean there aren't tons who do feel threatened.

yeah yeah yeah. It's not a daily occurence. I know tons of gay blokes and none of them feel threatened or half as alienated because of their sexuality as some gays in America seem to.

Really?

One in five lesbian and gay people have experienced a homophobic hate crime or incident in the last three years.
One in eight have been a victim in the last year.
 Three in four of those experiencing hate crimes or incidents did not report them to the police.
Only six per cent reported them to third parties.
 Seven in ten did not report hate crimes or incidents to anyone.
 One in six experiencing homophobic hate incidents in the last three years experienced a physical assault.
 Eight per cent of all black and minority ethnic lesbian and gay people have experienced a physical assault as a
homophobic hate incident, compared to four per cent of all lesbian and gay people.
 One in six lesbian and gay people have been insulted and harassed in the last three years because they are gay.
 One in eight lesbian and gay people experiencing homophobic hate incidents have experienced unwanted
sexual contact as part of the incident.
 Overall, three in five lesbian and gay people have been a victim of any crime or incident in the last three years.

With around 3.6 million gays and lesbians, I would say yes it does happen daily. Being reported, however, is something else.

Bring up the stats on women being the victims of violence/threats/assaults etc. by men. :)

12.9 million incidents: The British Crime Survey found that there were an estimated 12.9 million incidents of domestic violence acts (that constituted non-sexual threats or force) against women and 2.5 million against men in England and Wales in the year preceding interview

But you said there were no issues with gays. I said there were. I didn't say there were more issues with gays than women. Women outnumber gays 10 to 1.

You're right. So if we want to be isolated, can you please get your bitch-ass fiances to stop having bachelorette parties at our bars, ruining the eye candy and interrupting our gang bang sessions?

No, because they demand equality. Don't be so anti-woman.