GAY Homosexuals

I don't know how pride events push back gay rights movements. At least not the pride I was at this year. Thousands of dollars were RAISED for the city to have the event. Thousands more to the local shops near the event that profited from the thousands of people. Charities that HELP gay rights movements across the world were donated to at the event. I think people just focus on the parade because it is the most flamboyant part of Pride, but that is only part of it.

And at least in Houston, it isn't even that flamboyant.

OH JESIZ!!!

what about all their wee feets? won't their backs be killing them afterwords?

Jesiz!

It's moronic to tell gays to stop acting like shameless circus sideshow freaks while demanding that everyone take them seriously? :lol:

I guess you're right. They don't have to concede to the behavioral expectations of the global majority. And they don't ever have to achieve equality, either.

It's moronic to tell gays to stop acting like shameless circus sideshow freaks while demanding that everyone take them seriously? :lol:

I guess you're right. They don't have to concede to the behavioral expectations of the global majority. And they don't ever have to achieve equality, either.

Again I have no idea what you people are talking about. Those stills you see of hot mess trannies and glitter speedos are the far exception at parades in cities like NY. The craziest thing the Houston parade (not all of Pride, just the last hour of it, the parade) was a couple of floats that had a few men in speedos (regular speedos) dancing and advertizing a club.

Over 20 of the floats were churches that celebrate equality.

And it can't be completely crazy when the mayor of the city is the grand marshall.

Hell, even the crazy woman known as Lady Gaga was fairly tame at SF Pride of all places

0.jpg

gays don't like walking places

What planet are you from? Of course they do. How else can they show of their ass as they saunter away? How else can to you perform a fierce runway strut if you aren't walking? How else are you going to burn those calories from your vodka cocktail if you aren't walking it off?

What planet are you from? Of course they do. How else can they show of their ass as they saunter away? How else can to you perform a fierce runway strut if you aren't walking? How else are you going to burn those calories from your vodka cocktail if you aren't walking it off?

:lol:

that's it, it's a walk-off

zoolander.jpg

It's moronic to tell gays you will accept them when they start acting more like you. That's the way they are, if you don't like it, go look at something else.

And who asks to take gays seriously? Take their rights seriously, yes. You don't have to take them seriously. Honestly I don't know a more animated, entertaining, joking, sexual bunch of people than my gay friends. Sex in the City ain't got nothing on these bitches. But that doesn't mean they are less worthy than the redneck farmer that has never left the county or a school librarian with an penchant for reading and wearing brown frumpy clothing.

It's moronic to tell gays you will accept them when they start acting more like you. That's the way they are, if you don't like it, go look at something else.

It isn't just me I want them to act like. It's "us", the world over. Notice how flamboyant, obnoxious assholes are generally ostracized in every single country on earth. No matter where you go, those who are too behaviorally against the grain are almost always lashed out at. Soapbox speeches regarding individuality and freedom aside, everyone has a choice to make.

And who asks to take gays seriously? Take their rights seriously, yes. You don't have to take them seriously. Honestly I don't know a more animated, entertaining, joking, sexual bunch of people than my gay friends. Sex in the City ain't got nothing on these bitches. But that doesn't mean they are less worthy than the redneck farmer that has never left the county or a school librarian with an penchant for reading and wearing brown frumpy clothing.

Do you want to be taken seriously, or do you want to be the butt of jokes for the rest of your life? Those Sex In the City bitches affect people's opinions of you, too.

Ask yourself what image society generally has of gay men. Then ask why. It came from somewhere. Millions of people didn't settle on the same caricature by sheer coincidence.