Materials
Lays Stacks (my preferance, holds up better)/Pringles potato chip can
Foam rubber
Condom
1 1/4'' o-ring
Scissors
Marker
Procedure
Empty the chips out of the can. You can use whatever brand and flavor you prefer, but we like the one shown here for the container’s ergonomic shape and durable, colorful plastic. Lay out the foam and trim to fit the length of the container if necessary. The length of the foam can be up to a half inch longer than the length of the can.

chips_03.jpg

Unroll the condom and drop the O-ring inside. If you use a lubricated condom, turn it inside out first, so the lube is on the inner surface.

chips_04.jpg

Lay the condom along the foam with the open end slightly above the edge, and mark across where the O-ring lays in the condom. Cut the foam into two pieces along this line.

chips_05.jpg

Roll up the smaller piece of foam and push it into the bottom of the can. Lay the condom against the shorter edge of the other piece of foam so that the tip and the O-ring are hanging over one end and the open top of the condom is hanging over the other. Roll up the foam with the condom inside. The O-ring should be flat against one end of the foam roll, and the top of the condom should be sticking out of the center of the other end.

chips_06.jpg

With the scissors, make a nick in the tip of the condom, just enough so some air can get through. Insert the foam roll into the chip container, making sure the open end of the condom stays above the top of the foam. Leave about ½” of foam above the rim of the can.

chips_07.jpg

Use a nail or screwdriver to poke a small hole on the side of the can near the bottom.

chips_hole.jpg

Optional: If desired, use a pink or red marker to draw a vagina or lips on the foam around the center hole before covering the foam with the condom.

chips_09.jpg

Carefully stretch the condom around the rim of the can and over the lip so it covers the foam. The lip of the can will hold the condom in place.

chips_08.jpg

To use your homemade flashlight toy, squirt some water-based, non-greasy lube into the condom and insert your penis. Cover the hole in the can with the tip of your finger to control the amount of “suction” you get. Closing the hole will increase the suction, so leave it open as you stroke in, and cover it on the out stroke.

Remove the foam roll and replace the condom after use (or rinse and reuse, if you’re really cheap, I know I am. :dodgy. Use a textured condom turned inside out for more stimulation. Because the condom has a small opening on the end, the foam at the bottom of the can will periodically need to be replaced.
Lays:

mouth.jpg

that is ridiculous :bowrofl:
"Optional: If desired, use a pink or red marker to draw a vagina or lips on the foam around the center hole before covering the foam with the condom."
:fly: it ends up looking like a raw ass hole

sexing an actual fleshlight is somehow more fulfilling? :p

i would think so compared to shoving your cock into something that you were eating out of earlier. the guy left the wrapper on the can like it was a way of hidding it..... what if someone saw it and really had an urge for some chips so they opened it only to be greatly disapointed

i would think so compared to shoving your c*ck into something that you were eating out of earlier. the guy left the wrapper on the can like it was a way of hidding it..... what if someone saw it and really had an urge for some chips so they opened it only to be greatly disapointed

Youre supposed to wrap it with a picutre of Bea Arthur.