Ontopic Homeless Mustard-Creep?

how you handling watering @Valve1138

Especially with new transplants in this week of 95 degrees every day?

this year i had planned to run drip lines to every row, but it was just too much damn work. I put a central sprinkler dead in the middle with a 70 foot throw, up 10 feet, and i just water the whole garden from overhead for 2 hours, 3 times a week.

how you handling watering @Valve1138

Especially with new transplants in this week of 95 degrees every day?

this year i had planned to run drip lines to every row, but it was just too much damn work. I put a central sprinkler dead in the middle with a 70 foot throw, up 10 feet, and i just water the whole garden from overhead for 2 hours, 3 times a week.

Lay flat sprinkler hose things. 50'long. Three on the left 2/3'rds going left to right, one up the right third going up and down.

Each one is connected to a separate zone on a 4 zone battery powered sprinkler timer. Kicks off at 5am for 75 minutes a zone.

We had the tripod sprinklers last season. I prefer the lay flats better.

Lay flat sprinkler hose things. 50'long. Three on the left 2/3'rds going left to right, one up the right third going up and down.

Each one is connected to a separate zone on a 4 zone battery powered sprinkler timer. Kicks off at 5am for 75 minutes a zone.

We had the tripod sprinklers last season. I prefer the lay flats better.

Layflats are good. I did those for a while.

how permeable is your fabric? does it puddle at all, or does the water go through it easily?

Mine is super heavy geotextile stuff, so itll puddle a bit if i lay down the water too fast.

Actually works in my favor though, as the puddles will route to the nearest hole, and water the plants specifically.

how permeable is your fabric? does it puddle at all, or does the water go through it easily?

Mine is super heavy geotextile stuff, so itll puddle a bit if i lay down the water too fast.

Actually works in my favor though, as the puddles will route to the nearest hole, and water the plants specifically.

It'll puddle in heavy rain.