Food Home-made sauces/condiments?

Put metamucil on everything since you'll be perpetually constipated.

And drink water. Lots of water. Good luck. Low carb diets are pretty much impossible to stay on.

Samba oleck (sp?) is pretty good. It's like sriracha, but without sugar so it's "carb free", and with twice the heat. Usually found in a jar next to the sriracha at the store.

Asa, you should look in to supplements, because there are a lot of things missing from your diet when you cut out carbs. Fiber, vitamin B, folic acid.

Asa, you should look in to supplements, because there are a lot of things missing from your diet when you cut out carbs. Fiber, vitamin B, folic acid.

Put metamucil on everything since you'll be perpetually constipated.

And drink water. Lots of water. Good luck. Low carb diets are pretty much impossible to stay on.
These statements tell me you really don't know what you're talking about.

On low carb you eat a lot of meat and a lot of green leafy veggies. The combination make for pretty regular shits.
You end up eating a fair amount of fiber.

My sister did it for over a year, my gf's supervisor at work did it for something like two years.

These statements tell me you really don't know what you're talking about.

On low carb you eat a lot of meat and a lot of green leafy veggies. The combination make for pretty regular shits.
You end up eating a fair amount of fiber.

My sister did it for over a year, my gf's supervisor at work did it for something like two years.

I was trying to help. But here's how I really feel, since you're a dick:

Extreme diets rarely work. Only fat fucks think they can diet, get to a wait they want and go back to eating as usual. Low carb diets appeal to fat fucks because it looks easy. And hey, you get to eat red meat. Chances are, at the end of this road, you'll still be a fat fuck sporting a fupa full of red meat. You should probably start restoring cars that are a little bit bigger, because in a few years I don't think you'll fit in your mustang.

Extreme diets rarely work. Only fat fucks think they can diet, get to a wait they want and go back to eating as usual. Low carb diets appeal to fat fucks because it looks easy. And hey, you get to eat red meat. Chances are, at the end of this road, you'll still be a fat fuck sporting a fupa full of red meat. You should probably start restoring cars that are a little bit bigger, because in a few years I don't think you'll fit in your mustang.

also, low/no carb is incredibly unhealthy in the long run. You keep your body in a constant state of shock (ketosis) which is the state your body goes into when you're starving.

also, low/no carb is incredibly unhealthy in the long run. You keep your body in a constant state of shock (ketosis) which is the state your body goes into when you're starving.

My father figured that out the hard way on Atkins.

Cute. Why are you getting all angry?

Seriously, you're telling me that I'll be constipated. I haven't had more regular bowel movements since I started this diet. You tell me it's hard to stay on the diet when I know multiple people who have done it for a year or more. You're telling me I'm going to need supplements such as fiber when in this diet you have to track fiber just as much as you have to track carbs as that's how you figure out net carbs. It may be possible that I'll be missing out on vitamins (not that I think I will because of how many greens I'm eating, but whatever) but considering that I'm already taking a multivitamin I don't think that's an issue either.

I know what my problem is with my diet, I know what my problem is with my activity level. I didn't call you an idiot, I just said you were uninformed.

So what the hell are you getting so pissed off about? Hell, I don't even see it as trying to help by telling me all the ways I can fail, you want to help then post helpful shit.

If you're currently a fat fuck, don't bother dieting. The reason you're a fat fuck is that your lifestyle is one of fatty fuckiness. You probably eat shitty food, but regardless what you eat you are lazy. And that's the key here. You don't fix lazy by temporarily changing your eating habits. The two are completely unrelated. One involves food, the other involves you being an unmotivated, hard work shunning asshole. It's a mental thing. And 98% of people who suffer from that mental thing always will. It's their character. The only thing dieting will do for you is give all of your friends and family yet another reason to dislike you when you can't even stick to that for more than a week without failing. So don't bother with it. You're fat because your personality is fat. That's just the way it is.

If you're currently a fat fuck, don't bother dieting. The reason you're a fat fuck is that your lifestyle is one of fatty fuckiness. You probably eat shitty food, but regardless what you eat you are lazy. And that's the key here. You don't fix lazy by temporarily changing your eating habits. The two are completely unrelated. One involves food, the other involves you being an unmotivated, hard work shunning asshole. It's a mental thing. And 98% of people who suffer from that mental thing always will. It's their character. The only thing dieting will do for you is give all of your friends and family yet another reason to dislike you when you can't even stick to that for more than a week without failing. So don't bother with it. You're fat because your personality is fat. That's just the way it is.
:lol: