Food Home-made sauces/condiments?

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,201
Steam
asastang
So, I'm on a low-carb diet. This means I am eating a lot of meats, lots of salads, no breads.
A side effect of this is I end up not being able to use sauces or condiments. No ketchup, no BBQ sauce, I think A-1 is off the table as well, etc etc.

So, I'm looking to make a couple home made condiments and sauces, and I am wondering what to make. Thinking maybe I will start with a roasted garlic sauce, then a couple others, but I don't really know where to start.

Anyone make their own condiments? Thoughts or recipes you'd like to share?

start by googling
This is a useless post. I have about a dozen tabs open on another browser with sauces and condiments that look promising. I wanted to know what other people have done

This isn't Genmay, why do you keep posting like it is?
It is a shame that you're so pretty, one day that will run out and you'll be stuck with being useless

Have you tried making vinegar, oil and mustard sauce? You just get vinegar, oil and mustard and mix them together. You could also try vinegar, oil, mustard, shallot and black pepper sauce. You get vinegar, oil, mustard, shallot and black pepper and mix them together. I have lots of other ideas too.

The girlfriend and I are doing a paleo diet, which is basically a low carb diet except that carbs present in oils/fats aren't considered bad. Here's something we've discovered which is fucking awesome:

http://menumusings.blogspot.ca/2012/07/avocado-lime-vinaigrette.html

This dressing is a major staple at our home.
My BF makes this all the time. Its very popular in central america.
Its fucking delicious.
I can't imagine life without cilantro or limes.
We put that shit on everything!

What about chili sauces? You can roast up some poblano chiles and puree them with some red wine vinegar and roasted garlic.