Home alone... (and a daily trivia fix)

JJ Lady said:
Again must say :pics:

Also I am quite disappointed that I have been the frst to say this...again!
I dont have a cam.. and I wouldn't torture anyone like that.

BigDov said:
Holy crap!! That's almost as bad as me bringing the lyrics to Jem to the board :lol:
sadly I still know the lyrics( JEM! she's truly amazing....) without searching for them. as well as almost all the visonaries magcial chants.

"by nature's hand
By craft , By art
What once was one
Now fly apart!"
-destruction

80s and 90s cartoon were My life.

Onnotangu said:
I've always appreciated them.

Yes, you have :heart:

Maybe I'm being a little unfair to UF here, I recall all too well the flaming that took place when I posted pics *elsewhere*. While it really didn't bother me much because none of the people I liked were doing it, I still feel a bit uncomfortable posting pics. I've seen that it wouldn't be that way, but I guess it is an automatic response by now.

Onnotangu said:
sadly I still know the lyrics( JEM! she's truly amazing....) without searching for them. as well as almost all the visonaries magcial chants.

"by nature's hand
By craft , By art
What once was one
Now fly apart!"
-destruction

80s and 90s cartoon were My life.

No, Jem is truly Outrageous!

Onnotangu said:
quit being shy pookie. if i can post my pic you can too.

Unfortunately I can't see the pics you posted in that other thread, it just keeps waiting and waiting and waiting, and not getting anywhere :(

EDIT: n/m, I finally got them, right-clicked and saved :cool:

Last edited:
dreamwalker said:
Unfortunately I can't see the pics you posted in that other thread, it just keeps waiting and waiting and waiting, and not getting anywhere :(

Hey I posted pics of me, Pandora, theac, Bast Imret and 2 other people that you don't even know! You could at least post a pic for everyone here :p

If anyone tries to be mean or make bad comments I'll beat them up for you...k :heart:

JJ Lady said:
Hey I posted pics of me, Pandora, theac, Bast Imret and 2 other people that you don't even know! You could at least post a pic for everyone here :p

If anyone tries to be mean or make bad comments I'll beat them up for you...k :heart:

Those pics are pretty good too :)

I'm going to have to readjust my perception here, but at the moment I don't have any that everyone hasn't seen already. I'll go ahead and post one of them though, if my fscking dialup ever straightens out, it's throwing some major tantrums tonight :rant:

dreamwalker said:
Those pics are pretty good too :)

I'm going to have to readjust my perception here, but at the moment I don't have any that everyone hasn't seen already. I'll go ahead and post one of them though, if my fscking dialup ever straightens out, it's throwing some major tantrums tonight :rant:

Yea! Come on stuipd dial up!

JJ Lady said:
Yea! Come on stuipd dial up!

OK, it's behaving half decently right now, let's see what I can get done before it screws up again. I think everyone on here has seen these, but what the heck, it's all I can find right now, from the ill-fated French Maid Outfit thread. Hey, it's gonna follow me around all my life, I might as well get a laugh out of it :lol:

146_4641.JPG

146_4670.JPG

dreamwalker said:
OK, it's behaving half decently right now, let's see what I can get done before it screws up again. I think everyone on here has seen these, but what the heck, it's all I can find right now, from the ill-fated French Maid Outfit thread. Hey, it's gonna follow me around all my life, I might as well get a laugh out of it :lol:

146_4641.JPG

146_4670.JPG
MOAR