HOLY SHIBBY!!@#$%^

Lord Flaccid said:
Ocean Spray Cran-Grape juice. It was a very specific request, and they didn't have any.

We have that here. You should have asked Fly to pick it up for you then you could have swam with big fat April on a cloudy day. :cool:

Wait, everyone knows shes not fat.........how do I make fun of her now??

Bubbles said:
We have that here. You should have asked Fly to pick it up for you then you could have swam with big fat April on a cloudy day. :cool:

Wait, everyone knows shes not fat.........how do I make fun of her now??

Seriously, you get this mind set of how people look and then they turn around and end up being HOT ruining everything. :mad: hot people.

kiwi said:
Seriously, you get this mind set of how people look and then they turn around and end up being HOT ruining everything. :mad: hot people.

Then I guess it's a good thing I knew she was hot before I started posting here. The instant Fly approved me I got a PM explaining the lie I had to help keep. :p

kiwi said:
Jeez, up until yesterday I would have sworn April was really a fat man

Bubbles said:
Then I guess it's a good thing I knew she was hot before I started posting here. The instant Fly approved me I got a PM explaining the lie I had to help keep. :p

And you kept me out of the loop? I thought we had something special. How am I supposed to ever trust you again?

Bubbles said:
Don't you dare turn this into a trust issue. We have something special........we just haven't found the right bed inthe right state yet. :fly:

The next woman I sleep with will be my wife. There, I said it. #72 will be special.