HOLY SHIBBY!!@#$%^

Lord Flaccid said:
I understand. But my point is that regardless of where you meet someone they could be a psycho mass-murderer. Naturally you want to probably meet in a public place the first few times. But again, Mr. Right from the friend's party or wherever could still have major baggage and/or psychotic impulses.
QFT

You have as much chance of getting date raped at a college kegger as you do being assaulted by someone you meet online or in a bar or anywhere. Creeps are members of society anywhere you go.

Lord Flaccid said:
I understand. But my point is that regardless of where you meet someone they could be a psycho mass-murderer. Naturally you want to probably meet in a public place the first few times. But again, Mr. Right from the friend's party or wherever could still have major baggage and/or psychotic impulses.

But at least if you're meeting someone through friends they've already had some initial screening. Internet people haven't been screened. And it's soooo easy to fake a personality online. Hell I've dated guys irl that seemed normal at first, but then when I got to know them I learned otherwise.

Pandora said:
But at least if you're meeting someone through friends they've already had some initial screening. Internet people haven't been screened. And it's soooo easy to fake a personality online. Hell I've dated guys irl that seemed normal at first, but then when I got to know them I learned otherwise.
Like me...

Bubbles said:
How do these people not know you? I thought everyone on here knew eachother?

Nobody knows me, well, except for Knyte, but since it's already been determined that he's a psycho mass-murderer, he doesn't count.

I've only met eileenbunny and itburnswhenipee from here, so far they're the coolest internet people I've EVER met

Bubbles said:
How do these people not know you? I thought everyone on here knew eachother?

I found this place through Genmay. One day, in a "Whatever happened to" thread, I asked people where Theac and Fat Burger went, because I remembered their posts and thought they were pretty cool. They said they were at some forum called UF, so I came, checked it out, and registered.

It wasn't until then that I realized almost everyone over here came from over there. So here I am.

But I don't actually know or have met anyone.

In fact, that kind of makes me a cyber stalker. :omy:

Lord Flaccid said:
I found this place through Genmay. One day, in a "Whatever happened to" thread, I asked people where Theac and Fat Burger went, because I remembered their posts and thought they were pretty cool. They said they were at some forum called UF, so I came, checked it out, and registered.

It wasn't until then that I realized almost everyone over here came from over there. So here I am.

But I don't actually know or have met anyone.

In fact, that kind of makes me a cyber stalker. :omy:

Oh. I am a complete internet retard the only forums I have joined have been ones that Fly is at. I (ass u me) that people already know each other......why didn't you go to the meet they had when I first started posting?

Bubbles said:
Oh. I am a complete internet retard the only forums I have joined have been ones that Fly is at. I (ass u me) that people already know each other......why didn't you go to the meet they had when I first started posting?

Lack of liquid assets.

Bubbles said:
Ah, see, I wasn't thinking logisticly. SO did all of you come here in an attempt to free yourself from genmay?

I didn't come from genmay, I looked over Knyte's shoulder a few times while he was posting and quickly decided I HATED that place. I came here cause Knyte convinced me to register.

kiwi said:
I didn't come from genmay, I looked over Knyte's shoulder a few times while he was posting and quickly decided I HATED that place. I came here cause Knyte convinced me to register.

I've never been ther either, unless it was linked in one of the threads here. From what y'all say, it's not a place I want to hang out either.