WTF Holy Oil Spill

Yep. And the economic news we hear coming out of Europe and Asia is all U.S. propaganda. Everything is peachy.

:lol:

i love how you people think our government is slick enough to pull off some massive cover up and somehow silence an entire coast of people who get to see all the shit first hand.

Our government systematically wiped out most of the native citizens of this country and out right stole their land and we all perceive the cowboys as the heroes. The government has had lots of practice getting the people to see their point of view. It's in the governments best interest to obscure especially troubling things like this to keep everyone docile like sheep. No matter how much we deny it we are still some what herd creatures and as long as the majority of the herd is calm the rest will not stampede.

:lol:

i love how you people think our government is slick enough to pull off some massive cover up and somehow silence an entire coast of people who get to see all the shit first hand.

Who said that? And by RTFA you'll understand that people did see their bullshit.

Our government systematically wiped out most of the native citizens of this country and out right stole their land and we all perceive the cowboys as the heroes. The government has had lots of practice getting the people to see their point of view. It's in the governments best interest to obscure especially troubling things like this to keep everyone docile like sheep. No matter how much we deny it we are still some what herd creatures and as long as the majority of the herd is calm the rest will not stampede.

Also divided. One half battling the other half doesn't have enough time nor energy to battle the government.

Please. The sea creatures are the ones who did this to begin with. With all of those eyes on the coastal communities now no one has even noticed the dolphin and fish squads robbing Midwestern Radio Shacks blind.

"Hello, my name is Tina. My husband and I own a BP store locally. We spent all our savings buying it. We work there ourselves and employ 5 local community members that we consider family. Please continue to support us."

:case:

I feel a little bad for the locally owned BP stations becuase they don't really do anything wrong besides over priced gas, poor food selection, and poor service.

I can't believe how much shit they are getting away with, and with apparent collusion with every government entity around.

Americans should have kicked up a stink a long time ago when huge corporations started getting in bed with the government.