WTF Holy Fuck @ TSA!

This is shocking?

You people need to read up on what this shittin' place is about behind the scenes.

The US isn't apple pies, tractor pulls, and Bud Light.

It's only going to get worse.

This is shocking?

You people need to read up on what this shittin' place is about behind the scenes.

The US isn't apple pies, tractor pulls, and Bud Light.

It's only going to get worse.

I'm not saying I haven't raged over some articles. This is just me calling out ape's usual bullshit. She always claims something outrageous then never backs it up. She also, like many others here, think that if something happens once, then it happens all the time.

Stop avoiding it Kiki. You said these posts are everywhere. link to them and we will call it a day.

liamz... posting every single one of your posts or even just one will call it a day? nikka please. you will argue and fight and prove just what a psycho you are about everything and nothing.

so lets just say i posted them. lets just say you go psycho, proving me right and call it a day mmmkay?

liamz... posting every single one of your posts or even just one will call it a day? nikka please. you will argue and fight and prove just what a psycho you are about everything and nothing.

so lets just say i posted them. lets just say you go psycho, proving me right and call it a day mmmkay?

yep.. you're a phoney..