HOLY fiveHIT. Andy Milonokis is 29???

milkfloat said:
What the hell?

BTW, anyone see his new show? It sucks, almost as bad as Stella (by those guys from The State).

That show on MTV? That kid is 29? That is pathetic. I thought he was 17 or something.

And the one time I accidently had stella playing in the background I think I wept a little.

Now Reno 911, on the other hand...

milkfloat said:
I mean, I LOVED The State, but Stella is beyond terrible.
so let me get this straight, what exactly do you do

well barry, I'm in the rare field of supreme and highly intensive .... monkey torture

elpmis said:
so let me get this straight, what exactly do you do

well barry, I'm in the rare field of supreme and highly intensive .... monkey torture
"Its the ASPCA on the phone. 'I have to... return the monkeys... immmediately. ok"

"JUST KIDDING. IT WASNT REALLY THE ASPCA!!!"

milkfloat said:
"Its the ASPCA on the phone. 'I have to... return the monkeys... immmediately. ok"

"JUST KIDDING. IT WASNT REALLY THE ASPCA!!!"
hahahahahaah and it was like his cousing in the back on the phone and he was smoking and holding a martini HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

then barry lutz was like "if you could give any advice to those starting out in your field what would it be?"

"Get yourself a monkey, and torture the living hell out of it"

HAHAHHAHHAA

milkfloat said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm Doug, and Im out of heeeerrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"Doug, do you know what condoms are for?"

"Uh, yeah Dad, I put them on my dickus when I wanna have sex"

elpmis said:
"Doug, do you know what condoms are for?"

"Uh, yeah Dad, I put them on my dickus when I wanna have sex"
hahahaha

And everyone wanted to hang out with his dad cause he gave them smokes and liquor. Fuck that was an awesome show.

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have noooooo idea what you guys are hobobabbling about!!!!! LOOLOOLOLOLOL

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But it sure is funny, as evidenced by my repeated use of "hahahahahahahah"!!!!!

Lame-o said:
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have noooooo idea what you guys are hobobabbling about!!!!! LOOLOOLOLOLOL

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But it sure is funny, as evidenced by my repeated use of "hahahahahahahah"!!!!!
TheOneIKEA?

Nothing on MTV is worth watching. Ever.
Being bored I decided to watch Room Raiders, sweet jesus. The three guys contained everything I detest about human beings. White guys who live with their parents who talk like their black and commend each other by calling the other a "playa".

Galen said:
Nothing on MTV is worth watching. Ever.
Being bored I decided to watch Room Raiders, sweet jesus. The three guys contained everything I detest about human beings. White guys who live with their parents who talk like their black and commend each other by calling the other a "playa".
Wonder Showzen > everything you've loved since childhood

MTV makes future American voters stupider by the second. That's not a good thing.

I turned it on the other day for about 2 minutes and saw a brief exerpt of some amazingly fucking retarded show about some inbred kid who torments his obese uncle and other family members. It was in the same vein as Jackass. I can't recall the show name.

Anyhow, two minutes later I couldn't remember how to walk, and had to have occupational therapists come to my house with leg braces and crutches and other things and teach me all over again.