Holy Fawk! Kanye outsucked his usual suckness!!

It will last about 2 minutes. People need to just not buy his stuff. I was sick of him after his Katrina comment. Then his multiple rants at MTV Europe shows just made it worse. He needs to just move his ass to the South and let the locals take care of business.

The fact that Kanye is a jackass is pretty much the one thing everyone has agreed on in the media in a while.
FINALLY some bipartisan cooperation. They should pass something in congress calling him a jackass just to see a unanimous vote.

alternately the dems could psonsor a "Kayne is a jackass bill" then tie a bunch of healthcare reform riders to it so that any republicans who vote against it can be hammered in the next election for being "soft on Kayne"

I like that Obama said that about Kanye too. It was a real honest comment without it being rehearsed/scripted like everything other thing that presidents say.

I like that Obama said that about Kanye too. It was a real honest comment without it being rehearsed/scripted like everything other thing that presidents say.

He actually went up a notch for saying that. Now if he can go up another dozen notches or so he might break even before his term ends in 2012.