Halp Holy crapola. I just realized the truth about Fly and Ape.

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,711
Steam
asastang
Sitting there watching yet another Scientology show that Zac has uploaded to Plex and it hits me.

Zac - strangely charismatic, unusual attraction to young men, leader of this forum.
Ape - overly bubbly, adept at bringing newcomers into the fold, former church member, unconcerned with her husband's wandering penis.
Both do their best to draw those around them into an inner circle of the forum, and from there will "meet" members of that forum and "verify" them. If a member is getting unruly their enforcer puts them in the hole and doesn't let them out until they are reformed. Ape sometimes going into the hole as well to show people that you can still be loved after coming out.

Fly frequently takes the forum down to ensure we are addicted. Never tells us exactly what he is doing.

In the past Fly and other senior members would insist that newcomers go through a process that ensure they were worthy of being here.

Any time you go over to their house they convince you to drink something they just brewed.

Multiple small sacrificial animals around the house.

They have so many shows about Scientology not out of a perverse interest, those fuckers are studying on what to do and what not to do. This is a fucking cult!

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
abb656d0fc593769b949b5b411383d8b.jpg

Sitting there watching yet another Scientology show that Zac has uploaded to Plex and it hits me.

Zac - strangely charismatic, unusual attraction to young men, leader of this forum.
Ape - overly bubbly, adept at bringing newcomers into the fold, former church member, unconcerned with her husband's wandering penis.
Both do their best to draw those around them into an inner circle of the forum, and from there will "meet" members of that forum and "verify" them. If a member is getting unruly their enforcer puts them in the hole and doesn't let them out until they are reformed. Ape sometimes going into the hole as well to show people that you can still be loved after coming out.

Fly frequently takes the forum down to ensure we are addicted. Never tells us exactly what he is doing.

In the past Fly and other senior members would insist that newcomers go through a process that ensure they were worthy of being here.

Any time you go over to their house they convince you to drink something they just brewed.

Multiple small sacrificial animals around the house.

They have so many shows about Scientology not out of a perverse interest, those fuckers are studying on what to do and what not to do. This is a fucking cult!

fc23d2a2676bcaab4807139884dbdda5.jpg

This is TOO accurate ....

Sent from the iPhone7 that CEO didn't get me

They go to this place "WOB" all the time, like its some sort of temple. And theyre rated by the establishment and the other members and put on a board.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL