Holy crap, tehre is a night crew tonite...

fly said:
haha, she's wearing one of my hooded sweaters with the hood up. I can faintly make out some protruding hair, but other than that, darkness!
Besides, the camera is downstairs. That's an awful long way away when you've been over hill and country all day. Aside from the fact she'd be none too happy :p

Galen said:
haha, she's wearing one of my hooded sweaters with the hood up. I can faintly make out some protruding hair, but other than that, darkness!
Besides, the camera is downstairs. That's an awful long way away when you've been over hill and country all day. Aside from the fact she'd be none too happy :p
hahahaha

did you explain this whole hill and country thing?

Galen said:
:varg:

fly said:
hahahaha

did you explain this whole hill and country thing?
I did, but I forget which thread I did it in. Essentially, outdoor lasertag in the middle of nowhere which fucking sheep all over the place for about 5 hours. Good oul craic bai.

April23 said:
Fap in the work bathroom and leave my load on the mirror.

Ah HA! The truth always comes out after the sun goes down.

That being said, I'm always dismayed when I'm taking a dump in a public bathroom and I realize that someone had cum all over the door to the stall. Never on the latch, thank god, but still...

itburnswhenipee said:
Same to you, sir!

I spent my birthday on a 750 mile drive from North Carolina to Ohio, but it was happy enough.
Thankee sah :heart:

I spent my birthday watching the news and eating pizza. Then a kitten ruined the rest of the day for me when I was told we had to pick it up, little shithead. I hate it. I hate cats.