Holy Crap I Am A Terrible Person

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So my buddy pings me on our work IM system (Lotus Sametime) this morning in regards to a woman he works with who he doesn't have a whole lot of love for (neither do I for that matter), here's part of the chat log (chat log = b7):

Sean - Hey may, what's up?
Kyle - Not much, just sitting around in CA this week/
Sean - I guess that's good.
Sean - You know who Alice is, don't you?

Kyle - Yeah I do
Kyle - Why?
Kyle - She dead?

Sean - She has a severe heart attack on Tuesday night and
it sounds as if she may not survive.

Kyle - Ha ha
Sean - Why is that funny?
Kyle - Because as a joke I say "She dead?" and the next thing you throw down is that she's in mortal danger. I am just priceless.
Sean - You're an asshole man

Last edited:
At this point we're arguing over how I'm a jerk because (I'll just be honest) I don't really care that this woman is dying, and he's all broken up about it. This is funny because not a week ago he was bitching about how much he hates her and wishes she would quit and all this.

KNYTE said:
At this point we're arguing over how I'm a jerk because (I'll just be honest) I don't really care that this woman is dying, and he's all broken up about it. This is funny because not a week ago he was bitching about how much he hates her and wishes she would quit and all this.

Wishing someone to quit is different than wishing someone to die.

smileynev said:

I didn't wish her to die, I was just cold-blooded about the fact that it's probably going to happen.

Drool-Boy said:
Nows when you start makin fun of your friend, saying he loves her and shit. Tell him he should go to the hospital and bang her before she croaks.
Why does he have to hurry and do it before she croaks. The body will stay warm for hours.

You're an asshole WOman.

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOoooooooOOOO!

Actually that was pretty insensative. :( Be nicer next time. :)

Millions said:
You're an asshole WOman.

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOoooooooOOOO!

Actually that was pretty insensative. :( Be nicer next time. :)

See, this is where my humanity is a little hazy I guess.

I didn't like the woman. She was lazy, her computer was constantly plagued with spyware and viruses from her to morning to night on the job web browsing. Whenever I worked with her she was abrasive and "put out" that I was there to fix her PC (when 99% of the time it was user error), so why am I required to be all kind and sympathetic now that she may die? That's something I've always been confused about.

KNYTE said:
See, this is where my humanity is a little hazy I guess.

I didn't like the woman. She was lazy, her computer was constantly plagued with spyware and viruses from her to morning to night on the job web browsing. Whenever I worked with her she was abrasive and "put out" that I was there to fix her PC (when 99% of the time it was user error), so why am I required to be all kind and sympathetic now that she may die? That's something I've always been confused about.

You should empathize with her and her family and friends. Thats what normal humans do.

smileynev said:
i made that kind of karmatic mistake last year. i bitched and bitched about our records managing company, and the day before i left the CEO died in a motorcycle accident.