Holy Crap I Am A Terrible Person

KNYTE said:
See, this is where my humanity is a little hazy I guess.

I didn't like the woman. She was lazy, her computer was constantly plagued with spyware and viruses from her to morning to night on the job web browsing. Whenever I worked with her she was abrasive and "put out" that I was there to fix her PC (when 99% of the time it was user error), so why am I required to be all kind and sympathetic now that she may die? That's something I've always been confused about.

If being an ass and having a computer clogged with spyware was a fate deserving of death there would be 3 people left in the world. :p

Drool-Boy said:
Fuck that. If someone I hate dies I throw a fuckin party. With little pointy party hats, cake, and a pin the tail on the donkey game.

Yeah, but you don't hate anyone, so its a moot point anyway.

Millions said:
If being an ass and having a computer clogged with spyware was a fate deserving of death there would be 3 people left in the world. :p

Again, I never said or wished she would die, I just did not like her.

Ehh, we've all done it. A few weeks ago we had a really sick cat at work that I said should just die. Came in the next morning and it was dead.

HifiGirly said:
Ehh, we've all done it. A few weeks ago we had a really sick cat at work that I said should just die. Came in the next morning and it was dead.

Isn't this the second time this has happened?