HOLY CRAP. Guess who I saw last night...

CletusJones said:
Bob Love, he used to play for the Chicago Bulls, his last season they won a championship.

Ohhh.

I've never seen a famous person in person accidentally before.
I've seen them where they're supposed to be, but never just on the street, in a resturant, or in a crack house or something.

Mondoz said:
Ohhh.

I've never seen a famous person in person accidentally before.
I've seen them where they're supposed to be, but never just on the street, in a resturant, or in a crack house or something.
i think the best one was when we were in the Wise Fool's Pub downtown Chicago and the Smashing Pumpkins just walked in and started playing. There was about 100 people in the bar, it was amazing. After they finished about 4 songs, they came down off the stage and socialized with the crowd and I got to meet them all. I was so tanked I had them sign my arm with a sharpie so all my other friends would believe me.

CletusJones said:
i think the best one was when we were in the Wise Fool's Pub downtown Chicago and the Smashing Pumpkins just walked in and started playing. There was about 100 people in the bar, it was amazing. After they finished about 4 songs, they came down off the stage and socialized with the crowd and I got to meet them all. I was so tanked I had them sign my arm with a sharpie so all my other friends would believe me.

This explains why you never wash that arm.