Holy Carp...

ieholly said:
i go to the second most conservative school in the nation. (not that i am a conservative by any means) if i'm on my dept.s network they sometimes review what i look at. if they think it breaks the rules i can get kicked off and have to beg the dean to let me have my account back. i am pretty sure they have a no tranny policy.
They rate schools on conservitiveness? Is there like a questionaiire that goes out or something?

Circle the appropriate level (1=worst and 5=best)

Sucking cock on the first date
1 2 3 4 5

Fisting a preggo woman
1 2 3 4 5

Babies are chewy
1 2 3 4 5

fly said:
They rate schools on conservitiveness? Is there like a questionaiire that goes out or something?

Circle the appropriate level (1=worst and 5=best)

Sucking cock on the first date
1 2 3 4 5

Fisting a preggo woman
1 2 3 4 5

Babies are chewy
1 2 3 4 5

:lol:

this is the best thing I've seen on here all day

omgitsatarp5gt.jpg

When I worked at Fry's, I had a guy talking to me about setting up a network. All of a sudden he was like "Do you like what you're doing?" "...not really" "Well, go to this website and check it out. It's going to be the microsoft of automobiles. Lots of money to be made" and gave me a website. I went home, checked it out.. It was a news clip about that thing. The news people seemed to be in favor of it, but still used the same "omg it's magic" reasoning, so I was still :wtf: and decided the guy was crazy. I wish I still knew the address for the clip..

Last edited by a moderator: