Holidy Tipping (old school) who does it?

Our mailman is always delivering the wrong mail to us and the addresses aren't anywhere similar to ours. So I beleive without a doubt he delivers our mail to other people. I think he just grabs a hand full of mail and shoves it into thebox without looking. So no tip for him besides learn how to do your damn job and stop peeling out in front of the mailbox.

The garbage men where I live now rock. Those guys will pick up anything and it doesn't matter where your can is located. I have no doubt if I left a dead body next to the trash can and at least tried to sqeeze it into a garbage bag they would pick it up. They are on time twice a week. Since we moved to this house we've recieved the best trash service I can ever remeber. I'm willing to tip them.

b_sinning said:
Our mailman is always delivering the wrong mail to us and the addresses aren't anywhere similar to ours. So I beleive without a doubt he delivers our mail to other people. I think he just grabs a hand full of mail and shoves it into thebox without looking. So no tip for him besides learn how to do your damn job and stop peeling out in front of the mailbox.

The garbage men where I live now rock. Those guys will pick up anything and it doesn't matter where your can is located. I have no doubt if I left a dead body next to the trash can and at least tried to sqeeze it into a garbage bag they would pick it up. They are on time twice a week. Since we moved to this house we've recieved the best trash service I can ever remeber. I'm willing to tip them.
You get 2 pickups a week? Damn. We only get 1.

KNYTE said:
I'm currently trying to work out the details of a UF RPG. More to come once I get it all sorted out.

Good! then I'll create a bot to play on UF all day. Presently constructing a chat bot to post on UF so I can beat chikkennoodul on most posts. :D

Just kidding :fly: like I have time for that.:(

theacoustician said:
You get 2 pickups a week? Damn. We only get 1.

Our old house we had to pay a lot and got super bad service. 1 pickup a week. If it wasn't inside the can with the lid shut they wouldn't take it. If the trash can was more than 2 feet from the curb they wouldn't touch it. Bastards.

I read that as "holiday tripping" and was immediately excited at the prospect of an amazing thread. I'm slightly dissapointed.

Anyway, I don't tip anyone for the holidays. I live in a condo and still manage to get the wrong mail, and I've never seen any garbagemen. Somehow the trash just dissappears from the dumpsters.

theacoustician said:
You know there's some universal card RPG system out there, right? I know the dudes at Penny Arcade used it for their game. The weird part is that any cards based on this system are compatable with eath other. So say someone made a Harry Potter RPG with the system, you could seemlessly mix Penny Arcade cards in there and keep playing. I would think this would be the easiest way to get a playable game running.

Now, if its for sheer humor value, track down an oldschool DM Guide and we can work on it. It wouldn't be playable, but I'm sure some of the threads you could generate off the rules of the game would rock hard. Hell, you could use some of the D&D SDK's out there, program it with the rules you want for this forum, then post transcripts of the game playing itself here.
Need me to code a [dice] option :fly:

Bubbles said:
AIM [ADMIN EDIT]
aimfight.JPG

I beat you. :p

I don't tip because I leave for work at 7 a.m. and they pick up the garbage at10. I also don't tip because I live in an apartment and I believe it's their job to do so as part of craploads of money I pay them every month.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't tip because I leave for work at 7 a.m. and they pick up the garbage at10. I also don't tip because I live in an apartment and I believe it's their job to do so as part of craploads of money I pay them every month.
What about service people you interact with regularly?