Holiday Hijinks

BigDov said:
On your belly and helpless huh? :drool:

:fly:

Um, yeah :eek:

I'm hoping to avoid a repeat performance this year by making sure all of the cats are outside except for the one house cat we have, and making darned sure I know where she is before I crawl under the tree :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Um, yeah :eek:

I'm hoping to avoid a repeat performance this year by making sure all of the cats are outside except for the one house cat we have, and making darned sure I know where she is before I crawl under the tree :fly:

:fly: Bad kitty!!!

Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure the kids will be a little more helpful this time won't they??? :lol:

BigDov said:
:fly: Bad kitty!!!

Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure the kids will be a little more helpful this time won't they??? :lol:

No, the kids won't be helpful, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they pick my cat up and put her right on my back just so I can't get up :tard:

dreamwalker said:
No, the kids won't be helpful, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they pick my cat up and put her right on my back just so I can't get up :tard:

Why the little hellions!!! :lol: That sounds just like me when I was a kid- tormenting my parents at every turn :D

one year we were all over at my dad's parents' house and my little cousin wanted me to show him how to make a paper airplane. I decided that a "spheroid" would be better so I crumpled up the paper and told him about the special powers that the spheroid posessed. He was running around screaming "SPHEROID!!!" and throwing the thing for hours. It was comedy gold.

BigDov said:
Why the little hellions!!! :lol: That sounds just like me when I was a kid- tormenting my parents at every turn :D

That curse that every parent puts on their children at one time or another "I hope you have a kid just like you"! :fly:

It has happened to me...all three times.

CletusJones said:
one year we were all over at my dad's parents' house and my little cousin wanted me to show him how to make a paper airplane. I decided that a "spheroid" would be better so I crumpled up the paper and told him about the special powers that the spheroid posessed. He was running around screaming "SPHEROID!!!" and throwing the thing for hours. It was comedy gold.
that is far too cute!!! i'm sure everyone else thought so too:p

CletusJones said:

That sounds like the kind of thing my older son would do to his brother! :lol:

my granddad shot a deer on Christmas morning. I had to leave half my presents unwrapped and go help him clean it. Still not sure how I feel about that one.

jaxxor said:
my granddad shot a deer on Christmas morning. I had to leave half my presents unwrapped and go help him clean it. Still not sure how I feel about that one.
That is fricken cool. Makes for a good story.

jaxxor said:
oh come on, if you do it right field dressing only takes about 10 minutes

I spent a week in Toronto last year over the holidays. About 4am The fire alarm went off and told everyone to evacuate the building. I grabbed my wallet before I left so I would have a key to get back into the room. Needless to say I was a little cognac'd and Guinness'd so it took a moment to find my wallet. In the meantime, my wife and our two friends staying in the next room started out. And what do they always say about elevators in a fire? So yeah, I ran down 30 flights of stairs. That didn't bother me, I'm in decent physical condition. Twas fun laughing at some fatties while I passed them in the stairwell. I get outside and everyone started laughing at me. I was in bright orange shorts, a tanktop, sandals, and it's about -2C. :lol: That weather doesn't bother me, but yeah, I had a group cracking up.

Why did I have to run down 30 flights of stairs at 4am you may ask. Some doofus decided to smoke a cigarette in a non-smoking room at ~4am.

dreamwalker said:

Yeah, but this year it'll be Angel, and she'll be even harder to get moved :lol: