Holiday Cards, Baking, etc

Yeah that's the challenging part about dong this bake exchange. I sent toffee with chocolate on top and I'm sure it melted between Tampa and Phoenix.

Nope, tis delicious! It's almost gone already too, I LOVE toffee.

Now if only I can get my stupid recipes to work correctly I'll get yours back in the mail to you.

Also, I'm thinking people are getting New Year's cards from us this year.

Nope, tis delicious! It's almost gone already too, I LOVE toffee.

Now if only I can get my stupid recipes to work correctly I'll get yours back in the mail to you.

Also, I'm thinking people are getting New Year's cards from us this year.

How can they be late? You don't even work. :fly:

sdjkflsdjfgajsdgldjglkd omg, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That is unfortunate. I packed them in a styrofoam container with dry ice so they would remain frozen as they were shipped overnight. They were signed for on the seventeenth. I fear that you will end up taking possession of pretzel shaped stones at best, and mold encrusted horrors at worst.

I should ship something with a greater shelf life next time. C'est la vie.

OMG! You are the one that sent that? There was no name, no card, nothing to indicate that it was not something from a customer that we were supposed to produce. So we called several people that were at the phone number listed on the return address and no one knew anything.

So yes, they are in the freezer in my warehouse. Wanna give me the lowdown on what they are?

:heart:

Last edited:
How can they be late? You don't even work. :fly:

I KNOW! So LAZY!!!!

But anyways, the one stupid part I've been trying to make and get to work for 5 days finally came out successfully this morning, so I'll finish them all up and hopefully get them in the mail tomorrow.

OMG! You are the one that sent that? There was no name, no card, nothing to indicate that it was not something from a customer that we were supposed to produce. So we called several people that were at the phone number listed on the return address and no one knew anything.

So yes, they are in the freezer in my warehouse. Wanna give me the lowdown on what they are?

:lol:

IBWIP will be around a little later to explain all of this I think.

Haha.... sorry. I was so fixated on the logistics of sending them (cooler, dry ice, etc...) that I forgot to put a note.

They're homemade soft pretzels. Just thaw and heat them. I recommend brushing them with melted butter prior to serving. They're especially good with sweet mustard.

Haha.... sorry. I was so fixated on the logistics of sending them (cooler, dry ice, etc...) that I forgot to put a note.

They're homemade soft pretzels. Just thaw and heat them. I recommend brushing them with melted butter prior to serving. They're especially good with sweet mustard.

Man, you had a thread a while ago about baking bread. I wish you'd make another one. I want to follow in your footsteps. :drool:

My baking exchange is going out today and will get to the intended recipients prior to Christmas, so I call that a win.

The cards on the other hand......

Christmas eve treats! I will let you know :D:heart:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, according to my shipping calculationz, Eileen and Dan got their delivery yesterday!

Last edited: