Holiday Cards 2007

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
It's that time again... already!

If you want to participate in the holiday card shenanigans let me know by PMing me the address you want cards mailed to.

Rules:
  • Must be at least 8 years old to participate
  • Must mail a card to everyone on the mailing list
  • Keep it simple or making it nasty and raunchy with poop smears (ahem, drool)
  • eat shit and die

Deadline for address entries is: November 30, 2007
Deadline for cards to be mailed out: December 14, 2007

xmass05_image001.jpg

Last edited:
It's that time again... already!

If you want to participate in the holiday card shenanigans let me know by PMing me the address you want cards mailed to.

Rules:
  • Must be at least 8 years old to participate
  • Must mail a card to everyone on the mailing list
  • Keep it simple or making it nasty and raunchy with poop smears (ahem, drool)
  • eat shit and die

xmass05_image001.jpg

We're in.

Oh, and no ninja 4 u.

Last edited:
um, I kinda forgot to mail mine last year after they got lost under some paperwork...they're all ready to go still and I have them sitting right here:lol:

When are you planning on sending the list out? Wait at least a week so we can confirm we got the house we are looking at.

Ahh that would be appropriate to mention.

Deadline for address entries is: November 30, 2007
Deadline for cards to be mailed out: December 14, 2007

That is horrible. HORRIBLE. You need to send two just to catch up.

fair enough, I'll send two since the others are already done and it will keep parity :D
after realizing my mistake I was intending to send them as a summer joke but forgot about them until this thread :\

imma sticky this thread so I'll keep it on my mind by being reminded...I've just taken over support for the floor above me on top of mine... besides the day to day shit I'm in charge of, I'll also be rolling out ~250 desktops for my people between now and Jan...my plate is going to be crazy full but I can crank out a couple cards :heart: