Holiday Cards 2006 - LIST IS READY EMAIL ME FOR IT @ [email protected]

Woohoo I got three cards today. Thanks to Pandora and Theac, Innermuse (especially for the OM on the back did you know that i have an Om on both ankles?) and Dream-Poo <3
I'm not surprised. I figured you'd like the OM :D

Just so ya know, I made three different cards and mailed the most appropriate one. If you'd like a different card next year, let me know about that time ('cause damnit, I forgot which one I sent to everyone) and I'll mail ya a different card.

I propose once everyone has received their cards, have teh sendee post them. :p That way all can share the madness... err joy of the UF Freakah Christmas Card Givaway. I, however, don't want to post mine... it would ruin the novelty. Yah, yah, I know "Double standards." :blah:

Our cards finally went out yesterday. I also hope you get them by Christmas but realize the chances are slim.

I wasnt on the list but i think I got a card from you guys. My mom asked me yesterday if I knew anyone named Molly in Georgia. I didn't know wtf she was talking about at first.

HAHAH I must have left you on the list from last year.

between band practices, gigs and work this week, mine have not yet set sail...all I can say is I promise they will leave before new years :hs: