Thread Holding Liam's diminutive peen while he pees thread

tre

fly gave me a handjob for marklar
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
Marklar
₥24,606
cuz he's too lazy:

Got a couple of questions for everyone here. I want to get an idea what it's like around your neck of the woods regarding a few things because I'm looking to move away from the DC metro area.

1. What is the average price of gas (87oc)?
  2. How far do you live from where you work?
  3. How long does it take you to drive to work?
  4. What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?)
  5. What the average income in your area?
  6. Is crime a problem where you live, or near by?
  7. What's the property tax like?
  8. What's the sales tax like?
  9. What's the price of a gallon of milk?
  10. What are the gun control laws like in your area?
  11. What are the public school like?
  12. What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?)

Kanata, Ontario (Suburb of Ottawa)

1- about $0.98 per liter, which is about $3.75 a US gallon
2- 16 km
3- about 30 mins
4- shitty, needs a subway
5- my neighbourhood, probably about $100k per household
6- not too bad, i live in the burbs
7- about $3800 a year
8- 5% federal, 8% provincial
9- $4
10- pretty tight, lol canada
11- decent, some schools better than others.
12- snows a lot for about 5 months of the year, summers are great

Last edited:
What is the average price of gas (87oc)? 2.68
How far do you live from where you work? 10 miles
How long does it take you to drive to work? 12 minutes
What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?) on time and pretty decent. We don't have the rail system like DC has though
What the average income in your area? Average Median income is 110,208
Is crime a problem where you live, or near by? You could leave your keys in your car with a sign saying so and nothing would happen to it.
What's the property tax like? Expensive but....you get the best school system in Ohio
What's the sales tax like? 6.75
What's the price of a gallon of milk? $1.98 last time I looked
What are the gun control laws like in your area? No Assault weapons, but everything else is fairly open
What are the public school like? As long as you aren't part of Columbus Schools, you really can't go wrong, although Dublin, Westerville, Hilliard, and Upper Arlington ones are the best here.
What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?) Same as where you live except a little less in the amounts of each storm (since we don't get the southern storms combining)

SPLASHY SPLASHY

Boston

Got a couple of questions for everyone here. I want to get an idea what it's like around your neck of the woods regarding a few things because I'm looking to move away from the DC metro area.

1. What is the average price of gas (87oc)? 2.79
  2. How far do you live from where you work? 7 miles if I had to go to the office
  3. How long does it take you to drive to work? 15 minutes to an hour depending on time of day
  4. What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?) It's fine I guess if you're into that sort of thing
  5. What the average income in your area? According to the 2000 census, per capita was $32,000 - given the folks I see living here, I'd say it's much higher now.
  6. Is crime a problem where you live, or near by? Not at all
  7. What's the property tax like? $5000 or so a year for the house, couple hundred a year for the vehicles
  8. What's the sales tax like? 6.25%
  9. What's the price of a gallon of milk? The organic stuff is like $4 :shady:
  10. What are the gun control laws like in your area? Hahahahahahahahahaha
  11. What are the public school like? Excellent supposedly
  12. What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?) It's great weather for ducks

Last edited:
1. What is the average price of gas (87oc)? 2.60-ish
2. How far do you live from where you work? 10 miles or so
3. How long does it take you to drive to work? 20 minutes
4. What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?) N/A
5. What the average income in your area? Dunno
6. Is crime a problem where you live, or near by? Not really.
7. What's the property tax like? 5k/year or so
8. What's the sales tax like? 6-8%
9. What's the price of a gallon of milk? N/A
10. What are the gun control laws like in your area? lol texas
11. What are the public school like? lol texas
12. What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?) Hot and humid.

1. 3.30 in the city, 3.05 in the 'burbs
    [*]How far do you live from where you work?
    Depends on which job. Anywhere from 2 miles to 40 to 2000 miles.
    [*]How long does it take you to drive to work?
    30-45 minutes to the base with no traffic, up to two hours in heavy traffic. 25 minutes to either airport with mild traffic, slightly longer on the train
    [*]What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?)
    Trains are mostly reliable and on time but not the cleanest. Buses are plentiful during rush hours but if you're trying to catch one very early or very late be prepared to wait.
    [*]What the average income in your area?
    :iono:
    [*]Is crime a problem where you live, or near by?
    I live on the south end of downtown Chicago. Crime is a little more intense a mile or so south of here but otherwise it's not bad. This whole area has been undergoing gentrification (that means white people live here) for a few years now.
    [*]What's the property tax like?
    [*]What's the sales tax like?
    Fucking retarded. Highest in the country when you add in state, county and city. Also, moronically complex.
    [*]What's the price of a gallon of milk?
    At the grocery store, a touch over 3 bucks for the store brand, more for the fancy one in the glass bottle. At the kwik-e-mart downstairs not that much more.
    [*]What are the gun control laws like in your area?
    I'm committing a felony simply by keeping all of my firearms in my residence within city limits. I only carry when I go into areas of town that I know are above average in threat level because getting caught means state pound me in the ass prison. Tried by 12 > carried by 6 if I'm going into certain neighborhoods, tho.
    [*]What are the public school like?
    [*]What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?)
    If you don't like Chicago weather, just wait.

F'real tho, it's not that bad. Winters can be harsh but you get used to it. Summers are hot inside the city but the lake helps to regulate it somewhat. Spring and fall are pretty nice.

More amusing answer: Chicago has four seasons. Almost winter, winter, still winter and construction.

Fairmount, The Near Southside, Fort Worth, Texas

1. What is the average price of gas (87oc)? $2.71/gal
2. How far do you live from where you work? 1.5mi
3. How long does it take you to drive to work? 5min, tops. Biking: 5-10min.
4. What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?) buses, never ridden them but from what I see they're not crowded but the schedule is kind of weak (once per hour).
5. What the average income in your area? my block, probably 50k/household at most. some redeveloped blocks nearby, probably 100-150k.
6. Is crime a problem where you live, or near by? not for me, but it's higher in my neighborhood than the best, and lower than the worst.
7. What's the property tax like? no idea, but i think it's higher than most states since we don't have state income tax.
8. What's the sales tax like? 8% state.
9. What's the price of a gallon of milk? no idea.
10. What are the gun control laws like in your area? Texan
11. What are the public school like? variable, but i live in the zone that gets to go to the best highschool in the city.
12. What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?) North Texas, so hot but usually dry. Mild winters.

notes: my address scores 71/100 (very walkable) on walkscore.com
neighborhood organization spearheading smart development in the area: www.fortworthsouth.org
blog focusing on development: www.fortworthology.com
the "main street" two blocks from me is on the proposed street car route
there's a nice mix of original inhabitants of the neighborhood, first wave artists and hipsters, and second wave yuppies living in the area.

Last edited:

$2.83

25 miles

30-50 minutes

Not bad, from what I understand. 5. What the average income in your area?

$49,153 according to Wikipedia

Not more than anywhere else in AZ.

Not terrible.

6.3%

Uh....good question.

Friggin awesome to the max, and they keep getting better.

Hit or miss. Some are allegedly ok, others are nightmares. My kids go to a charter school, which is great.

I love it here. T-shirt weather year round. The heat is overrated by people who have never actually lived here.

1. What is the average price of gas (87oc)? 2.81 right now
2. How far do you live from where you work? 0 miles
3. How long does it take you to drive to work? 0 min
4. What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?) there's a crappy bus system. Apparently they have a decent light rail downtown, but never used it.
5. What the average income in your area? From the combined sources, around 50k per household in our city, but that changes drastically depending on the part of Phoenix you live in.
6. Is crime a problem where you live, or near by? Don't leave your keys in your car like you can at Coqui's house, that's all I"m saying. We don't seem to have major problems, minor break ins a few times a year, a domestic dispute, dead body found dumped in the river, minor things you know.
7. What's the property tax like? 1400 last year
8. What's the sales tax like? Ugh. 8.8% and likely going to increase to 9.8% to held fund education
9. What's the price of a gallon of milk? 1.67 on sale this week. Not on sale usually 2.19ish
10. What are the gun control laws like in your area? The best (meaning very little laws)
11. What are the public school like? Don't go.
12. What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?) It's Phoenix.

I love it here. T-shirt weather year round. The heat is overrated by people who have never actually lived here.

I've lived there. The heat is no joke if you're not used to it. Fortunately, it's a dry heat though so it's not as miserable as say 90 degrees in DC.

I've lived there. The heat is no joke if you're not used to it. Fortunately, it's a dry heat though so it's not as miserable as say 90 degrees in DC.

It's interesting. I found the dry heat in Denver to suck ass. When it got seriously hot, it was like walking in a blast furnace. I don't mind humidity, but then again, when I go outside, I expect to sweat and dress accordingly.

Since drool stole my answers for my current location, I can give you info from my last place of residence, Cleveland.

http://www.clevelandgasprices.com/ but near my old place is $2.65 currently

19 miles

20-25 minutes

Apparently the best public transport in North America. That said the busses are quite good with lots available at all hours of the day going to many places.

5. What the average income in your area?
The region of Cleveland I was in was a bit skewed, being "The Premier Neighborhood of Cleveland" but between $35K and $85K is reasonable assumption.

In one of the safer areas of Cleveland, but that's not saying much (armed robbery outside my condo complex last year). One of the worst cities in the country overall for crime.

$1300 a year for my 900sqft condo.

7.75%, cigs and alcohol are taxed more than most states plus an added county AND city tax on those products, called Sin Tax.

Walgreens for $2.29 usually.

See Coqui - No Assault weapons, but everything else is fairly open

Some of the worst in the country with a graduation rate under 1/3. The suburbs, however, are some of the best in the state.

Everything you can think of. The lake reeks havoc with the weather patterns. Tons of snow, humidity, strange delay in spring time warm up and winter time cooldowns, "Indian" summers, some of the cloudiest weather in the country, summers that top 90 are not unusual at all. Tornados are not out of the question, either.

NOTE - After doing my taxes I should make note that taxes in general are quite high. There is the fed income tax, obviously, then there is a state income tax. There are also 1 to 2 cities taxes depending on where you work (3.5% of my income for both in my case), and sometimes a school tax depending on what suburb you live in.

Last edited:
If you're summer averaged 75 degrees, wouldn't you think 95 was pretty bad?

I was used to Utah weather, it took one summer to acclimate, now anything below 80 is cold.

That's not true, I didn't have to acclimate, I felt that way prior to moving here.