Thread Holding Liam's diminutive peen while he pees thread

They should move the Browns to Virginia. Virginia has no pro ball teams, yet they produce a lot of talent..

The schools have money to pay to recruit, and college athletes are cheaper than professionals. Hell sometimes the athletes PAY to be in the school and play. No place in VA can afford the price of a stadium and the ads to keep people in the seats. Or no one cares that much about it.

The schools have money to pay to recruit, and college athletes are cheaper than professionals. Hell sometimes the athletes PAY to be in the school and play. No place in VA can afford the price of a stadium and the ads to keep people in the seats. Or no one cares that much about it.

Virginia has plenty of money. There's a metric shit ton of rich fuckers here. Someone could pick up the tab for everything.. And I'm positive an NFL team would be a huge hit. NBA or NHL would fail..

well, the NHL isn't so hot in Raleigh...

And it's not always a fail, just in markets where there is no natural ice at any time of year...

:wtf: the last one in your links says "NEEDS WORK"

When a realtor admits a house needs work, you KNOW it's gotta be bad.

That last one needs more than work. There was a ton of exposed framework. Needs all new walls.

Whoever moved out of that one trashed it. Tons of pix of the insides. They even went so far as to rip out each and every mantle around the fireplaces.

That last one needs more than work. There was a ton of exposed framework. Needs all new walls.

Whoever moved out of that one trashed it. Tons of pix of the insides. They even went so far as to rip out each and every mantle around the fireplaces.

Hence my comment about when a realtor stating it needs work.... :fly:

I've looked at some houses where listings have said "Needs a little TLC" and you'd need to drop $100k just to make it liveable.

Hence my comment about when a realtor stating it needs work.... :fly:

I've looked at some houses where listings have said "Needs a little TLC" and you'd need to drop $100k just to make it liveable.

At least that realtor was up front about it. When I was house hunting, I had direct access to the tampa MLS. Fuckin realtors out here took pictures that hid the true damage the houses had, like collapsed garage roofs, demolished bathrooms, destroyed kitchens. All the photos made the places look 'move in ready'.

One house we walked into had an entire room whose roof was covered in downward growing black mushrooms. We ran from that place. Screaming.

The problem in Cleveland was people breaking in and ripping the plaster down to get to the copper pipes to sell for scrap. I suspect that's the issues for the walls, in which case the fix is a lot more than some drywall.

The problem in Cleveland was people breaking in and ripping the plaster down to get to the copper pipes to sell for scrap. I suspect that's the issues for the walls, in which case the fix is a lot more than some drywall.

yeah. Happened a lot here too.

At least that realtor was up front about it. When I was house hunting, I had direct access to the tampa MLS. Fuckin realtors out here took pictures that hid the true damage the houses had, like collapsed garage roofs, demolished bathrooms, destroyed kitchens. All the photos made the places look 'move in ready'.

One house we walked into had an entire room whose roof was covered in downward growing black mushrooms. We ran from that place. Screaming.

Do people actually buy houses without even looking at them that they think this would work?