Thread Holding Liam's diminutive peen while he pees thread

We got hit by the housing market bad. After the mass California exodus the housing prices skyrocketed and now things are selling for 30-40% of what they were 3 years ago. You can easily get a 3k house with pool for under 200k depending where in the city you want to live. You can get them much cheaper if you go for smaller, no pool, or a little farther out from the city.
How much for something with 20+ acres?

We got hit by the housing market bad. After the mass California exodus the housing prices skyrocketed and now things are selling for 30-40% of what they were 3 years ago. You can easily get a 3k house with pool for under 200k depending where in the city you want to live. You can get them much cheaper if you go for smaller, no pool, or a little farther out from the city.

Me and Juli are now seriously thinking about Arizona. I just don't know what the IT job market is like. For example, would it be easy to get an IT job there? Do IT jobs pay well? Maybe Kyle knows this?

How much for something with 20+ acres?

Outside of the city aways (cause obviously you can't find that much close) you can get acreage pretty cheap. I don't remember exact numbers but we've seen 10 acres with well for 25k east from Flagstaff about an hour. It's something we wouldn't mind picking up in the near future and stick a cabin on, then we can use it to play/camp/ride atvs.

Outside of the city aways (cause obviously you can't find that much close) you can get acreage pretty cheap. I don't remember exact numbers but we've seen 10 acres with well for 25k east from Flagstaff about an hour. It's something we wouldn't mind picking up in the near future and stick a cabin on, then we can use it to play/camp/ride atvs.

Hmmm, that's not uber-cheap for land, but definitely cheaper than some areas.

Can still get stuff around $1,000 an acre in NY state, but it's NY.