Thread Holding Liam's diminutive peen while he pees thread

Also, the high taxes, the high crime, the poor schools, the exodus of corporation headquarters, the growth of Columbus among others. I certainly left for 3-4 of the above reasons.

There's so much to do there. & the housing is reasonable, minimal traffic, decent beers. The women that aren't naturalists are hot as hell.

Any city along the i-25 corridor in CO has hot chicks. Something about that state just generates them like no where else. Naturally hot, too, not the 'High Maintenance' hot.

We got hit by the housing market bad. After the mass California exodus the housing prices skyrocketed and now things are selling for 30-40% of what they were 3 years ago. You can easily get a 3k house with pool for under 200k depending where in the city you want to live. You can get them much cheaper if you go for smaller, no pool, or a little farther out from the city.

Mississauga, ONT, Canada (about 25 min west of Toronto)

1. What is the average price of gas (87oc)? $0.98-1.00 per L
2. How far do you live from where you work? im a lazy housewife. booyah!
3. How long does it take you to drive to work? again, im a lazy housewife
4. What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?) its super congested here. pretty soon they are going to need a subway system here. the traffic is horrific.
5. What the average income in your area? about 80-100K
6. Is crime a problem where you live, or near by? not really.. just some unruly kids
7. What's the property tax like? dunno
8. What's the sales tax like? 13%
9. What's the price of a gallon of milk? we sell that shit in bags! and its about $3.99 for 3 bags each about 1L
10. What are the gun control laws like in your area? havent heard a gunshot yet.. so im guessing good
11. What are the public school like? dont know yet
12. What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?) its fucking canada!

Awww kiki, you have to deal with horrid traffic also? Sometimes it makes me want to fall down like Michael Douglas.