Thread Holding Liam's diminutive peen while he pees thread

1. What is the average price of gas (87oc)?

$2.83

2. How far do you live from where you work?

25 miles

3. How long does it take you to drive to work?

30-50 minutes

4. What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?)

Not bad, from what I understand. 5. What the average income in your area?

$49,153 according to Wikipedia

6. Is crime a problem where you live, or near by?

Not more than anywhere else in AZ.

7. What's the property tax like?

Not terrible.

8. What's the sales tax like?

6.3%

9. What's the price of a gallon of milk?

Uh....good question.

10. What are the gun control laws like in your area?

Friggin awesome to the max, and they keep getting better.

11. What are the public school like?

Hit or miss. Some are allegedly ok, others are nightmares. My kids go to a charter school, which is great.

12. What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?)

I love it here. T-shirt weather year round. The heat is overrated by people who have never actually lived here.

It's all dry heat though right? I love dry heat! Give me 120 in dry heat any day..

1. What is the average price of gas (87oc)? 2.81 right now
2. How far do you live from where you work? 0 miles
3. How long does it take you to drive to work? 0 min
4. What is the public transportation like? (on time? crowded? falling apart?) there's a crappy bus system. Apparently they have a decent light rail downtown, but never used it.
5. What the average income in your area? From the combined sources, around 50k per household in our city, but that changes drastically depending on the part of Phoenix you live in.
6. Is crime a problem where you live, or near by? Don't leave your keys in your car like you can at Coqui's house, that's all I"m saying. We don't seem to have major problems, minor break ins a few times a year, a domestic dispute, dead body found dumped in the river, minor things you know.
7. What's the property tax like? 1400 last year
8. What's the sales tax like? Ugh. 8.8% and likely going to increase to 9.8% to held fund education
9. What's the price of a gallon of milk? 1.67 on sale this week. Not on sale usually 2.19ish
10. What are the gun control laws like in your area? The best (meaning very little laws)
11. What are the public school like? Don't go.
12. What is the weather like there? (lots of rain? very humid? snows a lot?) It's Phoenix.

Well so far Arizona is looking mighty fine to me.

I should also mention about Cleveland commute, because the city used to have a population of almost 1 million, the infrastructure was built to support that. Since there are about 400K left in the city, traffic jams are almost nonexistent.

Also Cleveland's beer and food culture is some of the best in the country, surprisingly.

I should also mention about Cleveland commute, because the city used to have a population of almost 1 million, the infrastructure was built to support that. Since there are about 400K left in the city, traffic jams are almost nonexistent.

I'm at the other end of the spectrum. My suburb has doubled in population over the last 10 years.

On the schools in AZ, the public really are horrible, but luckily there are lots of charter schools available that offer some really great programs. There are also a bunch of Montessori programs around if you are familiar or interested in those.

Also Cleveland's beer and food culture is some of the best in the country, surprisingly.

What 'caused the exodus?