Hola lazy forum people on the interwebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
So, I got that Fly likes to grind people with axes and that it's definitely personal when your shit gets deleted. Whatta welcome. :heart:

JOOOOLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

HELLOS

Heyyy, so, what the shit is up with your peeps. I made one post and I got an ugly red square! also, fly told me he would grind me with an axe if I posted too much retarded shit. Kinda harshnation here. :/

Heyyy, so, what the shit is up with your peeps. I made one post and I got an ugly red square! also, fly told me he would grind me with an axe if I posted too much retarded shit. Kinda harshnation here. :/

Yeah, probably best they didn't know I knew you.

not really. suggesting one go fuck oneself with a rusty bayonet does not imply that I feel the need to sob, merely that your slow and painful death would be a net positive for the ecosystem

don't feed the trolls.

not really. suggesting one go fuck oneself with a rusty bayonet does not imply that I feel the need to sob, merely that your slow and painful death would be a net positive for the ecosystem

So when do we get pics of you in your shiny uniform?

Whoooooaaaa....put the thesaurus down and slowly back away.

So when do we get pics of you in your shiny uniform?

I actually have to buy new buttons and emblems for my dress coat because the tailor at MCRD took them off for some unknown reason when they sewed my chevrons on and I didn't notice it until we got to the hotel.

and the service alpha isn't all that shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.