GAY Hola from New Mexico

Jehannum

Puts the "pro" in procrastination
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
₥107,722
Hey all,

refugee from genmay here, just got tired of the same 6 posters over there shitting everything up. Who all here hails from the genmay that was?

Howdy. waw here. You have been getting sexually assaulted by Tex the last few days. He needs a hobby.

Sup duder.

Last I heard (I think) you were still rebuilding the older Z car from the wreck?
If I could post pics, you'd see that the '71 is finished. It actually won the "driven 240Z" category at last year's national Z convention in Phoenix.

The '92 300ZX is now in paint shop hell, because some idiot convinced me I could do it on my own (so its been in pieces for the better part of 2 years).

You got that T5 in your 6-banger stang yet?

Last edited:
10 posts and I think it unlocks.

I just need to get exhaust on the Mustang and then I can register her and drive.
You building the exhaust or buying it? I've done two on the 240Z now, and I think I'm about to do a third, after dealing with the police on a monthly basis...

Buying it, from a company out on your side of the country actually. Been upgrading my tools and such, but I'm not quite where I can knock that out.

Recently got a 12' aluminum boat too, if I'm not at the point where I have too many projects I think I will quickly reach it.

If I could post pics, you'd see that the '71 is finished. It actually won the "driven 240Z" category at last year's national Z convention in Phoenix.

The '92 300ZX is now in paint shop hell, because some idiot convinced me I could do it on my own (so its been in pieces for the better part of 2 years).

You got that T5 in your 6-banger stang yet?

:pics: ahora!

Sup. Former 1k from genmay here. :haaay:

I was a 42k, went over after kyle took all my posts in automotive and moved them behind his paywall. Then I redirected all of the images I posted to goatse and got perma-banned.

Can't say I recall you, but I spent most of my time in automay, before that got too sparse.

Buying it, from a company out on your side of the country actually. Been upgrading my tools and such, but I'm not quite where I can knock that out.

Recently got a 12' aluminum boat too, if I'm not at the point where I have too many projects I think I will quickly reach it.

I cut and tacked my exhausts, then took them to a friend who TIG'd them together all the way (because MIG + stainless is ugly). I hear you on project overload, though.

I was a 42k, went over after kyle took all my posts in automotive and moved them behind his paywall. Then I redirected all of the images I posted to goatse and got perma-banned.

Can't say I recall you, but I spent most of my time in automay, before that got too sparse.

Ah you're real old school then. 7k from [H] here