GAY Hola from New Mexico

just providing the facts

new information: I initially thought her nail polish color clashed with the collar she was wearing but it's an absolute perfect match for the jizz leaking from her starfish

thank you for the update.

eeww you're a boy?

meh.

well its just as well, we gained @peanut 48hrs ago, its only fair the boys get a member for their koo-koo side.
This is a recent picture of me:
DSC_0017.JPG

I'm the ugly, balding one.

theyre building a 5 house development around my place in the "Woods" :(

I has a sad.
Rope off your property line ASAP, before the contractors cut down half of the woods on your property by mistake. Happened to friends of mine recently.

Rope off your property line ASAP, before the contractors cut down half of the woods on your property by mistake. Happened to friends of mine recently.

its done, i have yellow caution tape on all lines. Fuckers have cut it (cant prove, i expect its due to carelessness) 3 times already, and once stakes a drainage ditch 15 into my property already. I threw a polite fit over the mis-staked drainage ditch. The surveying company was very professional and came out at 6am the next morning to fix it.

Oh, one thing that's interesting to know about this place, the owner actually takes an interest in it. He even will bribe you to pass on your information with small gifts and tokens.

Just don't bend over in front of him, or bring 12 year olds near.

Oh, one thing that's interesting to know about this place, the owner actually takes an interest in it. He even will bribe you to pass on your information with small gifts and tokens.

Just don't bend over in front of him, or bring 12 year olds near.

Too late. That's how he's able to post pictures.

who's left over there now anyway?

Did icwater stop being a sad sack (highly unlikely, let me rephrase. Is he dead yet?)
Is TuT still ... well, TUT?

I cant imagine anyone else is still posting. Except maddog. He's going down with the ship.

:rolleyes: