GAY Hola from New Mexico

who's left over there now anyway?

Did icwater stop being a sad sack (highly unlikely, let me rephrase. Is he dead yet?)
Is TuT still ... well, TUT?

I cant imagine anyone else is still posting. Except maddog. He's going down with the ship.

who's left over there now anyway?

Did icwater stop being a sad sack (highly unlikely, let me rephrase. Is he dead yet?)
Is TuT still ... well, TUT?

I cant imagine anyone else is still posting. Except maddog. He's going down with the ship.
icwater is about to lose his leg or something, after trying to ride his hobo-cart full of cans down a hill. He's moved from crazy to crazy a couple times. He remains housed, by some miracle.
TUT is still TUT.
Tex is still consistently wrong about everything he posts, and belligerent with those who call him on it.
pyramid is slowly poisoning his body with meat.
There are only about 3 others there - maddog, 5ive, and baloneyflaps.

icwater is about to lose his leg or something, after trying to ride his hobo-cart full of cans down a hill. He's moved from crazy to crazy a couple times. He remains housed, by some miracle.
TUT is still TUT.
Tex is still consistently wrong about everything he posts, and belligerent with those who call him on it.

And with football starting in a month, TUT is going to go even more TUT

TUT is still TUT.

miss bflaps too, but he has an irrational hatred for this place.

icwater is gonna use his fuckin leg? Somehow thats actually worse than what i imagined...

miss bflaps too, but he has an irrational hatred for this place.

icwater is gonna use his fuckin leg? Somehow thats actually worse than what i imagined...
He posted pics of it, it's all purple and bloated, but he can't get over to the clinic because he apparently can't ride bitch on a motorcycle (and obv. can't walk)

He posted pics of it, it's all purple and bloated, but he can't get over to the clinic because he apparently can't ride bitch on a motorcycle (and obv. can't walk)

well now im sad. If the dudes actually in serious trouble, rather than just self-imposed abusive living conditions, i want him to get some help