GAY Hola from New Mexico

I was a 42k, went over after kyle took all my posts in automotive and moved them behind his paywall. Then I redirected all of the images I posted to goatse and got perma-banned.

Can't say I recall you, but I spent most of my time in automay, before that got too sparse.

Charging for forum access is lame.

If I could post pics, you'd see that the '71 is finished. It actually won the "driven 240Z" category at last year's national Z convention in Phoenix.

The '92 300ZX is now in paint shop hell, because some idiot convinced me I could do it on my own (so its been in pieces for the better part of 2 years).

You got that T5 in your 6-banger stang yet?
Missed the edit
Yeah, the T5 has been in for a goodly while now. I've driven her up and down a street in the neighborhood a couple times to make sure everything works, don't want to do too much of that since it's open headers right now.

Missed the edit
Yeah, the T5 has been in for a goodly while now. I've driven her up and down a street in the neighborhood a couple times to make sure everything works, don't want to do too much of that since it's open headers right now.
I've swapped a T5 into my 240Z, and it's also essentially open header right now (2.5" exhaust, with a Magnaflow resonator, basically a straight pipe with a tiny bit of packing around the perforated center tube).

Welcome aboard, ex-hardforum/genmay checking in here.

Your car and other shit-building threads are half the reason I still visit automay, which is the only part of genmay I read. I'm fully expecting the plug to be pulled on the place soon...

I've swapped a T5 into my 240Z, and it's also essentially open header right now (2.5" exhaust, with a Magnaflow resonator, basically a straight pipe with a tiny bit of packing around the perforated center tube).
Whew, sounds a little too loud for my tastes.

What sort of mileage bump did you see with the T5?

Welcome aboard, ex-hardforum/genmay checking in here.

Your car and other shit-building threads are half the reason I still visit automay, which is the only part of genmay I read. I'm fully expecting the plug to be pulled on the place soon...
I thought content would justify itself and bring quality to the forum, but my content fell off the last few months on account of a heavy workload.

I'm probably going to get paint on at least some of the 300ZX this weekend, though!