Pics Hobby Thread

Post your cross stitch.

BRB, making @APRIL post some of her crochet shit.
Today I've been doing a majora mask. Got a bunch of zelda patterns to do for Joe including some massive ones like maps etc. Keeps my hands busy. Just sent in FF7 characters to the pix thread. Gotta get them framed.

22061094020220610012014.jpg

My stupid hobby. Part of it at least.
Pretty good work for a booger welder. Need to save up and get a TIG.

FTrWKpy.jpg

c675IWu.jpg

WRirIEo.jpg

X0RMean.jpg

aauprc1.jpg

eTOleeV.jpg

ucBDftI.jpg
Went to put the top coat on, Ford Blue. I think my damn paint went bad in the can, on the shelf.

Its a brand new spray can I bought when I painted the truck engine (3? years ago?) and I shook it for a damn long time.
Couldn't get an even coat, and it seemed like it was spraying a lot of solids out.

@Jehannum, heard of spray paint going bad?

It's fun how much I remember from school. Also I imagine it's the best foundation to have before learning any language with a roman alphabet. I might move on to Spanish after Latin and it'll be much easier. Latin is super easy. Do recommend.
Italian should be even easier, my Latin teacher always used to say that Italian was just misspelled Latin

Went to put the top coat on, Ford Blue. I think my damn paint went bad in the can, on the shelf.

Its a brand new spray can I bought when I painted the truck engine (3? years ago?) and I shook it for a damn long time.
Couldn't get an even coat, and it seemed like it was spraying a lot of solids out.

@Jehannum, heard of spray paint going bad?
No, I've never seen it go bad. I've seen it get picky about surface prep though. That's why I always wipe down with acetone before painting.

Tagalog is just phonetic Spanish with no tenses. Almost all the words are spelled exactly as they sound
Almost every Romance language is spelled exactly how it sounds. That may be a somewhat jaundiced perspective coming from someone whose primary language is English though.