Ontopic Hobby Lobby - Did the Supreme Court go to far?

Sorry but you just gave one of the most pathetic excuse for why you think I'm wrong. Because someone can sell a piece of paper online? Fuck me the level some people will stoop to in order to attempt to one up me is fucking hilarious.

I said there are different requirements depending on where the business is taking place. That is a fucking fact. One town might require a license for a certain business and the very next town over could not require that same licence. If you have been doing ANY reading on this, then this fact would have been something you would have read over and over and over again.
That was literally not what you were saying when you said:
Anything federally regulated needs a business license of some sort.
Literally.

"Towns" are not the "Federal Government" and all business is regulated by the "Federal Government" in some way.

BCiCEk1.jpg

Well clearly, if the zygote entering @APRIL's barren hellscape of a uterus finds it inhospitable, it's free to find some other uterus in which to gestate. Free market, baby!
Gametes enter, zygotes link up I think... Either way:

Cells are alive, so technically it's just life being transformed once it gets all up in the uterus.

or

In utero embryos/fetuses are inter-cellular endoparasites incapable of existing independent of their hosts and are therefore alive as other parasites are "alive".

or

Life doesn't begin until the fetus is capable of surviving relatively independent of the mother.

Gametes enter, zygotes link up I think... Either way:
Zygotes are the result of gametes (sperm and ovum) combining.
Cells are alive, so technically it's just life being transformed once it gets all up in the uterus.

or

In utero embryos/fetuses are inter-cellular endoparasites incapable of existing independent of their hosts and are therefore alive as other parasites are "alive".

or

Life doesn't begin until the fetus is capable of surviving relatively independent of the mother.
If 1, a zygote should have no more "right to life" than cancer.
If 2, a zygote should have no more "right to life" than a tapeworm.
if 3, a zygote isn't even in the picture as "life".

That was literally not what you were saying when you said:

Literally.

"Towns" are not the "Federal Government" and all business is regulated by the "Federal Government" in some way.
What?

I'm saying there that anything federally regulated needs a business license. That means that if you are in the business of guns, alcohol, off shore drilling, pharmaceuticals, etc, then you require a business licence because those things are federally regulated.

What?

I'm saying there that anything federally regulated needs a business license. That means that if you are in the business of guns, alcohol, off shore drilling, pharmaceuticals, etc, then you require a business licence because those things are federally regulated.
Let me explain this to you again:

ALL
INTERSTATE
COMMERCE

Which is ALL BUSINESS

IS ALL

REGULATED

BY

THE

FEDERAL

GOVERNMENT

SEE: [The Congress shall have Power] To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
ALSO: [The Congress shall have Power] To lay and collect Taxes