Halp Hive mind questions, Hive mind answers

I definitely got a glance from her of "HOLY FUCK BUSTED".

So I told the owner/manager when she brought me my soup. Thankfully it was blistering hot so the chances of contracting fupatitis are minimum, but I definitely said something along the lines of I'm concerned yadda yadda gross factors yadda yadda HEALTH CODE VIOLATION BOOM. I got a consolation cupcake.
Served by the same dirty hands :p

So I told the owner/manager when she brought me my soup. Thankfully it was blistering hot so the chances of contracting fupatitis are minimum, but I definitely said something along the lines of I'm concerned yadda yadda gross factors yadda yadda HEALTH CODE VIOLATION BOOM. I got a consolation cupcake.
That she touched before going back into the bathroom to "wash" her hands with cold water only.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
What if she was using the mirror? What if she was talking on the phone? What if she went in there to fart in privacy? Assumptions are more harmful than helpful.

What if she was using the mirror? What if she was talking on the phone? What if she went in there to fart in privacy? Assumptions are more harmful than helpful.
Reading is also helpful as you would know she heard the toilet finishing up its flush from her.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

Made by the very hands that dried it's fupa with no toilet paper

And spit in it
The person that took care of me was the owner, I watched her get the cupcake and bring it to me because she asked me what kind I wanted (ftr, the cupcakes here are bomb on). The peepertrator didn't get me the cupcake. I'm sure she hates me now tho.

Yes, did it smell like our Pewpin thread in the bathroom
No, thank god.

maybe it's one of those annoying auto-flush toilets
Nope, standard ol' American Standard.
i dont care nearly enough to actually complain about something like that.
I usually don't either, but ffs I had JUST ORDERED. Also I'm procrastinating from writing. 105 pages down! Woo!

Okay, NEXT QUESTION

My new laptop LCD comes in today. Who should swap it out?

Me, Mrs "I broke it in the first place lemme fix it" Valve
-or-
Mr. "I know computers and you know not computers" Valve.