Halp Hive mind questions, Hive mind answers

Most dudes never wash their hands after using the restroom, whether #1 or #2. I'm one of the few dudes that does wash hands each trip to the restroom. I don't go so far as to use the now wet paper towel to open the door though.

As for your LCD conundrum, I guess it depends on the LCD and the laptop. Some of them are a real PITA to disassemble. Keeping track of all of the different sized screws is very important, as well as not stripping the screws. I don't bother doing many laptop repairs. I just don't have the patience for them. So I bring them to my colleague and he does all that for me. I guess the question you should ask is "how important is your time?" and "do you want to learn a new skill?"

I definitely got a glance from her of "HOLY FUCK BUSTED".

So I told the owner/manager when she brought me my soup. Thankfully it was blistering hot so the chances of contracting fupatitis are minimum, but I definitely said something along the lines of I'm concerned yadda yadda gross factors yadda yadda HEALTH CODE VIOLATION BOOM. I got a consolation cupcake.
I bet the pee employee touched it first so you really got a pee cupcake.

I bet the pee employee touched it first so you really got a pee cupcake.
Hi Pee Girl, Did you see your shift list includes stocking the cupcake display?

Why, yes, yes I did. I'll do it as soon as I get back from the bathroom.

Excellent. You're such a hard worker. Remember to wash your hands.

Cunt. OK! Thanks for the reminder! Love working here! :)

Which of you assholes who expect people to wash their hands after using the restroom also refuse to get flu shots? Let's get down to brass tacks here.
If you work in a place that handles food, I expect you to wash your hands. If you work in retail or any other business, I don't expect it, although it would be nice. Personally, I always wash my hands and I do use the towel to open the door. Washing your hands before touching the knob/handle is pointless. That's like wiping before you poop.

The Zerg are a hive mind, but I do not think that they wash their...mandibles?...all that often.

I certainly wouldn't want them preparing my Thai Chopped Chicken salad. I'll tell you that much.

I could do without the swearing, smashing of things, and overall elevation of stress in the house that will ensue. My anxiety and stress levels have hit uncharted territory lately and I've ended up curled up in a ball, shaking when he's pitching a fit about something or other.

I only had one screaming fit between the cable card and synology dying thank you very little. :p

Most dudes never wash their hands after using the restroom, whether #1 or #2. I'm one of the few dudes that does wash hands each trip to the restroom. I don't go so far as to use the now wet paper towel to open the door though.

As for your LCD conundrum, I guess it depends on the LCD and the laptop. Some of them are a real PITA to disassemble. Keeping track of all of the different sized screws is very important, as well as not stripping the screws. I don't bother doing many laptop repairs. I just don't have the patience for them. So I bring them to my colleague and he does all that for me. I guess the question you should ask is "how important is your time?" and "do you want to learn a new skill?"

OMG i snap on kiko when he doesn't wash his little hands after he uses the crapper.
It's habit he's gonna get into if he likes it or not

OMG i snap on kiko when he doesn't wash his little hands after he uses the crapper.
It's habit he's gonna get into if he likes it or not
LOL our friends have a kid who is bad at it too. They have a post it note on the mirror "wipe, flush, wash".

It's the bathroom we use when we are over so it helps me too.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
We use the Daniel Tiger song. "If you have to go potty stop and go right away. Flush and wash and be on your way!" It unfortunately misses the part about pulling down and up your pants so we had to discuss that a bit, but otherwise useful.