GAY hitchBOT, murdered in the USA! ...Canada weeps.

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
hitchbothsotd1-500x346.jpg

hitchBOT was born from Canadian social scientists Frauke Zeller and David Harris Smith who created the hitchiking and talking robot to start a discussion “about trust, notions of safety, and about our attitude towards technology.” The way it worked was, they dropped hitchBOT off at a spot with a sign and off it went. Whoever picked up hitchBOT would document its travels.

CBC says that last summer, hitchBOT made it all around Canada as it traveled from Halifax to Victoria. Nothing bad happened to its ass. The only time it was in trouble was when its hard drive nearly exploded from hearing a Canadian apologize to it for nothing for the 17 million time. But other than that, hitchBOT had the time of its life! So in February of this year, they dropped it off in Germany and it made its way through most of the country. Nothing bad happened to its ass in Germany either and I heard it even got to titty fuck Micaela Schäfer. hitchBOT followed up its trip through Germany with a trip through the Netherlands. Again, nothing bad happened to its ass. Well, on July 17th, hitchBOT tried to break America and started its journey in Boston and its creators were hoping it would make it all the way to San Francisco. It didn’t even make it halfway.

hitchBOT’s travel through the US came to an end in Philadelphia on Saturday night when it was beat up and beheaded. Goddammit, Americans! We just had ONE job and that was to take care of a Canadian robot friend and we couldn’t even do that! DAMN US ALL TO HELL!

Te6uNY4.png

hitchBOT’s creators released this statement after they learned that it had been destroyed by some barbarian ass Americans!

hitchBOT’s trip came to an end last night in Philadelphia after having spent a little over two weeks hitchhiking and visiting sites in Boston, Salem, Gloucester, Marblehead, and New York City. Unfortunately, hitchBOT was vandalized overnight in Philadelphia; sometimes bad things happen to good robots. We know that many of hitchBOT’s fans will be disappointed, but we want them to be assured that this great experiment is not over. For now we will focus on the question “what can be learned from this?” and explore future adventures for robots and humans.

Oh, America, treating that Canadian like his first name is Justin and his last name is Bieber. How dreadful.

Figures it was Filthadelphia. They are infamous for throwing D cell batteries at Santa Claus during an Eagles game.

"I was bruised and battered, I couldn't tell what I felt.
I was unrecognizable to myself.
I saw my reflection in a window, I didn't know my own face.
Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away
On the Streets of Philadelphia..."

at least hitchBOT didn't off himself in O H I O

What happens is all of the shit, garbage, filth, waste, etc settles down in Pennsylvania from the East Coast locations like New York, Boston, Jersey, etc. Eventually Pennsylvania got to full and shit everything out its ass which created Ohio next door.