Hilary Clinton running for President

Wait I thought we went there because of Weapons of Mass Destruction?

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN

13445b7c680b85eb.jpg

It is all hear say and pointless. You guys asked me what Bush changed, out of the words of bush lovers in the thread I answered. Using their words I can easily conclude Bush was the reason we are currently massively deployed in hostile Iraq. Thats about it, black and white. It doesnt matter why he signed up who he is, if he was drafted(obviously not). If Kerry won he would be sitting here licking his balls according to previous posts. Unless he ate razors i wouldnt have to worry bout him in that case.

No, if Kerry won he'd be securing major metroplitan areas ravaged by terrorist attacks, probably nukyular ones.

No, if Kerry won he'd be securing major metroplitan areas ravaged by terrorist attacks, probably nukyular ones.

Haha, but the president doesnt have any power according to this thread. Why would there be any difference if the president is a powerless position of what was the word...

fuck i honestly forgot, anyways he is just for show.

:lol: I'm being mocked on the internet and it hasn't got anything to do with how I look. I'm not quite sure what to do with this.

:fly: Cheez-Its

your friend signed up, it was his choice. in fact if kerry had one he'd still be fighting but he'd probably be deployed somewhere within our borders

again, your life was not directly affected. your friend's life was but unless you're crying yourself to sleep every night from worry then no, your life was not directly affected. people go to war, that's the reality of life. that's what he signed up to do

Then my life was directly affected. So there.

Hey shut it, youre suppose to be dumb cause youre bad at public speaking. This is actually sooooo true, all threads are pretty much the same.

I think my biggest problem is that I get bored with these subjects so quickly but at the same time I have a problem with always having to have the last word... so there we are.

I'm rather alarmed that you've retained so much of my previous posts. I mean I don't even remember what I've posted, but you keep talking about it. I dunno it's flattering and scary.

Then my life was directly affected. So there.

You know I like Flop, but the bottom line is that he chose to join the military. He was not drafted, conned, or coerced into doing so.

On this line of thinking it's perfectly reasonable for Cindy Sheehan go to around demanding that the President give her a personal apology and pull all the troops out because she lost her double volunteer son who was unfortunately lost in combat.

Last edited:
So not the president, but flop affected her? :eek:

In my opinion, yes. When you sign the papers you agree to go to war. Ultimately it was his decision that affected her life, not the President's. Bush did not pick Flop's name out of a hat and decide to send him specifically. Flop could have chosen a job where he'd sit at a desk at MacDill his entire career. I mean no disrespect to Dharma (because I target all of that toward beerad :fly: ) but I still don't see the justification in believing that the President's decisions had a direct effect on her life.

That being said there are many, many people whose lives have certainly been affected by Bush's decisions. Jose Padilla was held without charge for three years because Bush created the term "enemy combatant" and declared them free of protections granted by both the Constitution and the Geneva Conventions. Many lives were directly affected by Bush's approval of warrantless wiretapping. Mane lives were directly affected by his approval of many other things but I doubt anyone's life here was changed by those.

I think my biggest problem is that I get bored with these subjects so quickly but at the same time I have a problem with always having to have the last word... so there we are.

I'm rather alarmed that you've retained so much of my previous posts. I mean I don't even remember what I've posted, but you keep talking about it. I dunno it's flattering and scary.

I enjoy having good conversations like that and do retain about 90% if the opposing side's argument actually interest's me. I have no ultimate truth and am willing to let me mind change if arguments are good enough. Flattery, your pushing it there. :fly:

That being said there are many, many people whose lives have certainly been affected by Bush's decisions. Jose Padilla was held without charge for three years because Bush created the term "enemy combatant" and declared them free of protections granted by both the Constitution and the Geneva Conventions. Many lives were directly affected by Bush's approval of warrantless wiretapping. Mane lives were directly affected by his approval of many other things but I doubt anyone's life here was changed by those.

Who taught you how to argue? When you're on one side of the table you don't give the opposing side fuel for their fire!

:p

I was wondering if anyone was going to bring those into the equation.

Last edited: