Hilary Clinton running for President

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I'm sure most of you have heard, but Hilary Clinton is running for President of the United States of America. This thread is for discussion on that topic.

Is there anyone here that honestly thinks she even has the slightest chance of winning?

1) The country (not necessarily ME, the country as a whole) is not ready for a female president.

2) She's way too far "left" and spends too much time bashing the right at every opportunity.

3) She's takes bandwagon stances and blows them out of proportion.

She'll get votes, of that I'm sure, probably a lot of them, but she will not this term (probably not ever) be President (in my opinion).

Thoughts?

I believe the country is ready for anyone to be president whose last name isn't Bush.

Right now there is a woman, a mexican, and a black dude running for president.

A minority will win.

I believe the country is ready for anyone to be president whose last name isn't Bush.

Right now there is a woman, a mexican, and a black dude running for president.

A minority will win.

Regardless of Bush not being the Silver-tongue politician that everyone wants I don't think the age old prejudices are just going to be forgotten. Bush is done (obviously), the democratic party is foolish to hinge their hopes for the office on Hilary.

I didn't even want to bring the black guy or mexican into this thread initially, they've got no chance, regardless of how strong of a candidates they may actually be.

Regardless of Bush not being the Silver-tongue politician that everyone wants I don't think the age old prejudices are just going to be forgotten. Bush is done (obviously), the democratic party is foolish to hinge their hopes for the office on Hilary.

I didn't even want to bring the black guy or mexican into this thread initially, they've got no chance, regardless of how strong of a candidates they may actually be.

So far my vote is going to Obama. He's the most level-headed of the candidates so far.

It's going to be another election like Kerry vs Bush ... no one wants Bush, but then no one wants to deal with Kerry. No one wants the black or mexican dudes so they'll settle for the irritating white chick.

America... full of racists. :fly:

So far my vote is going to Obama. He's the most level-headed of the candidates so far.

It's going to be another election like Kerry vs Bush ... no one wants Bush, but then no one wants to deal with Kerry. No one wants the black or mexican dudes so they'll settle for the irritating white chick.

America... full of racists. :fly:

I like Obama, he's substantially more moderated than Hilary, but he can't win.

Mitt Romney is supposedly going to run (Republican), that will be interesting, mostly because I want to see how big of a deal the media will make it that he's Mormon. That's worse than being Black in a lot of places.

Last edited:
Hillary just needs to swim in a ebola puddle. There is absolutely no way she'll get the nod for the Dems candidate, and honestly I don't think that's the point. She's just greasing the wheels for herself, or maybe some other woman, down the road.

Obama will make a great running mate, with a possible shot after the next President. The nation just isn't ready for a black President and REALLY isn't ready for a woman as Prez or VP.

Another thing to keep in mind is that if Hilary wins it will be end to video games and guns for all eternity. You freaking remember that.

i think this thread is about four to six months too early. let's not spend the year fighting about politics.

I have no problem with us having a woman president but I don't want that woman to be president. She's a crooked bitch and would hurt our country more than help it.

I think she's too far left to really win. The contest is to see who can appeal more than the other to the greatest block of voters, which tends to elect people in the middle. That's also why white males win ...

I think race is a whole other thing besides gender. Racism is something that, I think at least, is much more taught than inate. On the other hand, nobody can hate a chick quite like another chick hates a chick. You know it's true. And there's neither heaven nor hell nor high waters that can change it.

Hillary just needs to swim in a ebola puddle. There is absolutely no way she'll get the nod for the Dems candidate, and honestly I don't think that's the point. She's just greasing the wheels for herself, or maybe some other woman, down the road.

Obama will make a great running mate, with a possible shot after the next President. The nation just isn't ready for a black President and REALLY isn't ready for a woman as Prez or VP.

While I :heart: your idea as where Hitlery should go swimming. She could very well win the Dims nomination. All she has to do is split the ABH vote. With the goverator ( :rolleyes: ) trying to move up the Calyfornia primary she could get a commanding lead early.

i would doubt she would have a chance of winning, she might get some votes from chicks just cause she is a femal(ithink?) but if she does somehow get into office i will probably leave the country.

I guess I should have said...at this moment because I have not researched any of the candidates I am putting my vote in for Hillary. Mainly, I am voting because she is a woman. Silly I know, but at this time that is all that matters to me.

Once I commit to really researching each candidate, I may change my mind. So, through out the race, I am sure my mind will change a lot of times.

I guess I should have said...at this moment because I have not researched any of the candidates I am putting my vote in for Hillary. Mainly, I am voting because she is a woman. Silly I know, but at this time that is all that matters to me.

Once I commit to really researching each candidate, I may change my mind. So, through out the race, I am sure my mind will change a lot of times.

Well I dont really know you so Im just gonna go ahead and call you a "godless communist pig".

kekekeke

I'm all for a woman president. The RIGHT woman president.