Ontopic Hiking!

nukes

I Eat Buttholes Raw
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
₥123,213
So I decided to claw my way back up to B- Dad.
It's just too easy to let my kids spend all weekend on their Kindle, and relax cause I don't hear screaming.

Last Sunday was the first in a series of light hikes which will continue until it gets too cold or rainy.
The first hike last week was along the South Fork of the Catawba river in McAdenville, NC.

Today we ventured a little further out to the Daniel Stowe botanical gardens in Belmont which has a 5 mile trail which goes to Lake Wylie and then follows the lake. We didn't do the whole loop, im still trying to convince my son that being outside is fun.

Now is the perfect time to get them interested in stuff like this, nukes. I would suggest using your hikes to teach things like land navigation and tracking. Put tutorials on their kindles with such subjects as how to make a longbow, identify edible plants, and shelter construction and fire making.

By the time school lets out you'll be able to drop them off in the wilderness with nothing but a loincloth and you'll all have a memorable summer vacation.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and Strings