highlights of my day, share yours as well

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Miami
Marklar
₥0
so i scored some weed and as i'm pullin out of the joint and this peacock keeps fuckin with me, as i go forward the bird walks in front of me and i stop and he stops i go and he goes and i'm all baked and crackin up
IMG00295.jpg

then as i near my home i look over and see this jem of a fly ride, i slammed on the brakes and did a u turn to take a pic
IMG00290.jpg

yea thats a jaguar on the hood like one off a FUCKIN JAGUAR i dont think they did it to be funny either, i'm pretty sure they think it's uhh, cool?

so yea slow day what up with you?

Don't let Ape know you have a benz. She'll tell you how much oil changes are, how they are over priced, the oil filter is hard to reach( just to fuck you) Oh and she does not understand how a CLK is not a C class. :p

i changed the crankshaft position sensor the other day, it was my first car repair project since like high school, it's inspired me to do this more since it saved me 320 bucks :)

Don't let Ape know you have a benz. She'll tell you how much oil changes are, how they are over priced, the oil filter is hard to reach( just to fuck you) Oh and she does not understand how a CLK is not a C class. :p

Oh and that only tool bags drive them. Per PT you would obviously be 'showing-off'.

:)

Yesterday was a nice 15 hour day of work and school. Today the highlight is the fact that Fly and I agreed to stay in and watch movies tonight and not do a damn thing.

so i scored some weed and as i'm pullin out of the joint and this peacock keeps fuckin with me, as i go forward the bird walks in front of me and i stop and he stops i go and he goes and i'm all baked and crackin up
IMG00295.jpg

then as i near my home i look over and see this jem of a fly ride, i slammed on the brakes and did a u turn to take a pic
IMG00290.jpg

yea thats a jaguar on the hood like one off a FUCKIN JAGUAR i dont think they did it to be funny either, i'm pretty sure they think it's uhh, cool?

so yea slow day what up with you?

fcking lol@that car.

I've see those things with Bentley grills on them, too.

fcking lol@that car.

I've see those things with Bentley grills on them, too.

oh thats the bently wire grill on it too, and those retarded widow air diffusers and the fuckin Maserati vents on the side (those alone make me wanna stab people) but the jaguar hood emblem i mean what the shit :fly: