high speed filming of bullets....

Anybody catch the premier of FutureWeapons last night? They demo'd the AS50, a semi-auto .50 cal sniper rifle. One of the shots they performed was through a melon behind a cinderblock. Very nice High Speed footage of this weapon demolishing both from 600 yards.

Then they shot through 2 separate 1" steel plates with AP rounds (simulating firing at a tank).

Then they threw 5 rounds down field in 1.5 seconds, minimal recoil and drift.

Then they took out a target from 2k yards.

Needless to say, FutureWeapons now has a series recording programmed into the DVR.

Anybody catch the premier of FutureWeapons last night? They demo'd the AS50, a semi-auto .50 cal sniper rifle. One of the shots they performed was through a melon behind a cinderblock. Very nice High Speed footage of this weapon demolishing both from 600 yards.

Then they shot through 2 separate 1" steel plates with AP rounds (simulating firing at a tank).

Then they threw 5 rounds down field in 1.5 seconds, minimal recoil and drift.

Then they took out a target from 2k yards.

Needless to say, FutureWeapons now has a series recording programmed into the DVR.

We (my roomie and I) have been waiting for the show to come out for awhile now, looks great although i have only recorded it so far