Pics Hi2u!

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
So I've been thinking I missed this place and what do you know?! You all have the tapatalk plugin installed! Woo hoo, now I can post from my basement office on the slow connection without waiting half my life.

So how's everyone been? Everyone still live in Georgia? I'd like to move there actually.

Anyways, on with the pics... I already sent bigdov these pics and he hated me for getting something he wants before he could.
http://omg-stfu.com/temp/e30/

I like it a lot, if only I could find the replacement fusebox I need....

Hi there!! WTF, why do you only do an annual visit, bish?
So sorry! I gotta keep up appearances. Hoping to be around more since I discovered you all have tapatalk installed. I love using it on my phone, makes forums way faster.
omg, welcome back!!! you still talk to Dov?

Was that the past just blastin?
Yeah, I emale with him fairly regularly. He had another daughter, guy can't catch a break. :lol:

Ape hates it, but that car is friggin awesome. Hope you know how to work on it tho.
Ape doesn't know what she's talking about. I have a high mechanical and electrical aptitude, I'm not afraid. In the middle of fusebox replacement now. Was going to post a pic of the wire salad in the cameraphone thread.

OMG Hi2U :heart::heart::heart:

I hope everything is going well for you. How are the wife and child (daughter)/children?

Tell BigDov, congratulations on the birth of his fourth daughter.

OMG hi2u2!

Yep, things are going fairly well. The wife and kids (daughter - 3, son - almost 2) are doing good. My daughter Bella is in ballet and is actually doing really well. My son Owen is just starting to speak (finally!) and because he's late to the party is learning English and Spanish. Dora the explorer and their bilingual show is easy for the kids to pick up.

I will tell him to stop by the forum.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person