Hi2U Rim Job!

So you're going to tell NASA to go screw themselves and then still work on NASA grounds? That takes balls. Expect government-dispatched ninja assassins, dude.

Sarcasmo said:
So you're going to tell NASA to go screw themselves and then still work on NASA grounds? That takes balls. Expect government-dispatched ninja assassins, dude.

Nasa's too busy driving probes deep into the ground of various planets, asteriods, or moons, to really care if a long haired hippy jumps ship.

I would like to work at Nasa, it would give me the opportunity to steal a shuttle and go for a joy ride.

smileynev said:
Nasa's too busy driving probes deep into the ground of various planets, asteriods, or moons, to really care if a long haired hippy jumps ship.

Hell no. They have fully computerized automation. No personnel need be diverted. The gargantuan mainframe, or "Mother" as they call her, immediately scans all government databases for the ex-employee's Social Security and tax records and analyzes all newly entered employment info for conflicts. She even has top-level security intercept codes for access to all known international and domestic e-mail and other electronic communications, gleaning surprising amounts of info from them. She's probably reading this right now. If conflicts are deemed present and a threat level (or even a mere sense of minor betrayal or annoyance) is triggered, a hatch opens and out pops a ninja assassin.

KNYTE said:
I would like to work at Nasa, it would give me the opportunity to steal a shuttle and go for a joy ride.
or at least play with all the stuff they use for astronaut training.

Sarcasmo said:
Hell no. They have fully computerized automation. No personnel need be diverted. The gargantuan mainframe, or "Mother" as they call her, immediately scans all government databases for the ex-employee's Social Security and tax records and analyzes all newly entered employment info for conflicts. She even has top-level security intercept codes for access to all known international and domestic e-mail and other electronic communications, gleaning surprising amounts of info from them. She's probably reading this right now. If conflicts are deemed present and a threat level (or even a mere sense of minor betrayal or annoyance) is triggered, a hatch opens and out pops a ninja assassin.
I think "Mother" forgot to install air-holes in the ninja assassin hatches.

The only thing popping out will be a dry, husk like corpse.

Sarcasmo said:

No, theyre both nasa sub-contractors, and Im giving them two weeks notice like a good little boy:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
No, theyre both nasa sub-contractors, and Im giving them two weeks notice like a good little boy:fly:

Oh I thought you actually worked for NASA. I see. And what do you do exactly? Machinist work?

Sarcasmo said:
Oh I thought you actually worked for NASA. I see. And what do you do exactly? Machinist work?

Right now Im a fabrication tech. I build stuff like mock-ups , test fixtures, prototypes, shit like that.

The new job is "Production Coordinator" , wich means Ill just be shuffling papers about.

Drool-Boy said:
Right now Im a fabrication tech. I build stuff like mock-ups , test fixtures, prototypes, shit like that.

The new job is "Production Coordinator" , wich means Ill just be shuffling papers about.

And you're cool with that? Sounds like shitloads of fun what you do right now. Take it from a guy who shuffles papers about.

Drool-Boy said:
Theres no oprotunities here at all.
Plus Im chasin the $$ yo

I understand dude. Anyhow, it couldn't have happened to a cooler guy, so congrats. T

The next time I head down that way to stalk people I don't know I'll buy you a beer. So just know that the next time you find an ice cold beer in the front seat of your truck, with the doors locked and the windows up, it's from me. Recently, too.

Sarcasmo said:
I understand dude. Anyhow, it couldn't have happened to a cooler guy, so congrats. T

The next time I head down that way to stalk people I don't know I'll buy you a beer. So just know that the next time you find an ice cold beer in the front seat of your truck, with the doors locked and the windows up, it's from me. Recently, too.

:shady:
Ill be sure to check my seat from now on so I dont sit on a beer:fly: