Hi!

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
Hey guys! It's been WAAAYYYYYY too long since I've been here, and I apologize. I miss you all :(

Let's see, I've changed jobs twice since then, sort of almost moved to SoCal, knocked up some chick I met online (OMG DON'T TELL MY WIFE!!!), and...wow, that's it. I suck at life.

Anyway, I'm way overdue to stop by and say hi, so hi!! :heart:

Hey, we play baseball together on the Wii all the time! It always ends up you, Butters, Jesus, and the pastor who married Fuxx and I. Kind of a strange combination.

Yep! I'm eating some huge brownies the wifey made, they're amazing :drool:

Meanwhile I can't seem to gain weight... I was sick last week (in and out of the hospital with some nasty flu thing) and now I'm down below my pre-pregnancy weight. Good grief. Guess we need more post sex taco bell.

What is your current job?

I'm a...wait, let me look at my business card...Network Consultant. I basically do consulting for small and medium businesses in town. Almost all my clients are medical clinics, though our company also has lots of non-profit, government, and spa/fireplace clients (among various others).

Ya, what happened to the Christian company???

Like the Mrs said, I hit a sort of glass ceiling. If I wanted to stay, my best bet would have been to work just hard enough not to get fired, actively avoiding a promotion and subsequent pay cut :tard:

who are you and where is my bacon? just kidding.

At the store, you lazy biatch :heart: