DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
sanjay said:
hi you are now in [H] mode. go fuck yourself. you and fatburger were the first set of loser lameshits that could not deliver a quality product- LOL uselessforums.com is the most pathetic example of content I have ever seen. all i wanted was for someone to code a nice piece of integrated software that would help highlight the content contained within the forums.

retards.

http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=508120

:lol:

The first post to that thread was an amazing read.

Edit : actually, I like this better
sanjay said:
those are twenty cents...not two. i agree that I want the front page my way and not according to general consensus...or worse...if I had let it be like uselessforums

I will get what i want...always do.

:confused:

Drool-Boy said:
brown guy wants frontpage stuff
guys try and help for free
no one cooperates
brown guy gets mad

at least thats how it looks to me
i have so many opinions running through my head right now I don't think I could begin to voice them all.

Aww. I hate it when you guys fight... :(

I'm sorry I was never able to finish all the comics either. I just don't have any more energy, I'm not sure what's wrong. I'm going to see a doctor about it in a couple weeks. I feel bad... :(

Millions said:
Aww. I hate it when you guys fight... :(

I'm sorry I was never able to finish all the comics either. I just don't have any more energy, I'm not sure what's wrong. I'm going to see a doctor about it in a couple weeks. I feel bad... :(
Get yourself well dude. Worry about comics later. Ya ain't good to us dead. :heart:

DirkPhoenix said:
Can anyone ask what rule I broke? I'd like to see if mr. sanjay follows his own rules.
He doesn't even enforce them, why would he follow them?

DirkPhoenix said:
Can anyone ask what rule I broke? I'd like to see if mr. sanjay follows his own rules.

Well he said he wasn't mad at you. Just frusterated or something? I dunno. Sounds like it's been kind of a crappy week for people. I don't think this year is shaping up to be a productive one. Heh.

DirkPhoenix said:
Don't try and use logic. Also, let's not bash them anymore than is humorous. I'd like to keep it on the higher road here.

Real topic : our front page "sucks". They're proposing the same content. So essentially, our front page sucks because of graphic design, correct? If so, that doesn't require new "coding", it requires a graphic designer, right? Spange : it is your job to make the front page stop sucking with all its suckiness.