hi

Coqui said:
Save onnotangu, I'm darker than the rest of you guys. And no I didn't start out darker than you guys, I'm VERY light skinned.
you may be darker than I am right now. wintertime lightens me up something fierce..and besides desslock and ryo are much darker than me.

I is High yeller

Ok...so TLDR most of this thread but I have a question...

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE "Forum Money" talk? Maybe I am just out of the loop...I was not a big fan of THAT forum. But it seems to this outsider that people are spending a lot of money on that forum and who is getting it? Besides the fact that I don't know why someone would pay $ for name rapes or whatever they do over there, I am really curious as to where that money goes. Can someone educate me?

JJ Lady said:
Ok...so TLDR most of this thread but I have a question...

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE "Forum Money" talk? Maybe I am just out of the loop...I was not a big fan of THAT forum. But it seems to this outsider that people are spending a lot of money on that forum and who is getting it? Besides the fact that I don't know why someone would pay $ for name rapes or whatever they do over there, I am really curious as to where that money goes. Can someone educate me?

goes to mods for upkeep of hardware and bandwidth. Now how much they make vs how much that costs, I"m not sure. Maybe there is a surplus. If so, I am not sure who gets it.